How To Borrow Data Bundle From Glo In Nigeria
Running out of data when you are in the middle of doing something that is really important is an experience none of us would want to have.
But no matter how we plan, sometimes it happens and it leaves us in an unpleasant situation. It is due to this reason that Glo introduced the Borrow Me Data service that allows eligible customers to request data credit when their data bundles are exhausted.
Who Qualifies For The Borrow Me Data
- You should be a Glo subscriber for at least three months
- You should be reliable in terms of using the network for calls and browsing
- You need to have a clean use history.
How To Borrow Data Bundle From Glo
Borrowing data from Glo is pretty simple once you follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Simply dial *321# or *777# to give you access to the menu options and the loan amounts you are qualified for.
- Follow the prompts to choose the data you want to bundle.
- You will then receive real time Data credit as requested
Below is the price of the data you can borrow.
|PRICE||DATA VOLUME||VALIDITY PERIOD|
|₦50||35MB + 5MB Night* = 40MB||1|
|₦100||95MB + 35MB Night* = 130MB||1|
|₦200||200MB + 100MB Night* = 300MB||2|
|₦500||650MB + 550MB Night* = 1.2GB||14|
|₦1,000||1.6GB + 1GB Night* = 2.6GB||30|
|₦2,000||4.4GB + 600MB Night* = 5GB||30|
Kindly note that the amount charged is a 15% transaction fee for borrow me data service.
What happens if I don’t repay my loan after 72 hours?
Before you pay the whole amount owed, you won’t be able to access the Service, and it will negatively impact your credit rating, which is crucial for obtaining bigger amounts in the long term.