How To Move Bullet Points Back In Google Docs
Google Docs allows you to freely produce a variety of documents, including newspapers and essays. Additionally, it comes with a variety of formatting tools, including the capability to add bullet points, to guarantee that your finished project looks fantastic. You might be asking how to reposition bullet points in Google Docs as a result.
Understanding how to Include bullet points and move them in Google Docs are essential if you want to make your document more complex and simpler to read . Although standard bullet points in Google Docs will help you make your point, you can also make custom bullet points to really elevate your writing.
How to Insert Bullets in a Google Doc
- Launch Google Docs.
- Select A Page
- Set your cursor exactly where you would like the bullet points to appear on the page.
- Add the bullet points.
- On the toolbar at the beginning of the page, select the Format tab. You should select “Bullets & numbering” from the drop-down option that appears when you select this.
- A symbol with dots and lines adjacent to it should be visible on the far right side of your screen. This is a list with bullets. You might need to tap the three dots to open up more possibilities if you can’t find it in the other symbols.
- When you locate the bulleted list symbol, click the down arrow to see your available bullet options and select the one you want.
- The bullets will be added to your document automatically when you click on a box.
Using Keyboard Shortcut To Add Bullet Point
Whenever it comes to a Google Docs shortcut for bullet points, there is still one more choice: you can use your keyboard to enter the list of bullets. On a PC, pressing “Ctrl+Shift+8” will automatically add a list of bullet points to your document.
How to Move bullet points in Google Docs
- Open docs.google.com and open the document you want to work on.
- Make sure Show ruler is selected when you click the View tab in the upper left corner. If it is active, a ruler should be visible at the top of your document.
- To make the bullet points you want to move highlighted, click on them. Click the Bulleted List button in the toolbar at the top to create one if you don’t already have one.
- Drag the Triangle (Left Indent) to the left or right in the ruler at the top. Drag the Rectangle to only move the bullet icons (First line Indent).
- The bullet points will change as needed.
How To Create Custom Bullet Points Chrome Docs
- Launch Google Docs.
- Select the List With Bullets.
- You must either view the existing bulleted list that has been produced or start a new one after you have opened your document. Choose which bullets to highlight and alter.
- Select Format.
- Search for and select the Format option in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- Select “Bullets & Numbering”.The “Bullets & numbering” option should be found and selected when the drop-down menu displays.
- Click “List Options”. When a new drop-down menu appears, select “List choices,” which is the first item on the list.
- Add more bullets. A new menu will appear, with “More bullets” located near the bottom. When you click on it, a new window will open with a number of alternatives for you to select from.
- Search for a symbol that appeals to you or draw your own in the “Draw symbol here” box. The symbol you drew won’t be available for usage, but Google Docs will provide some alternatives that you can use to supplement your bulleted list.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.