How To Make A Vision Board On Google Docs
By admitting what we genuinely want in life, declaring publicly that we are prepared to create or receive it, and then collaborating with the planet to manifest it, vision boards give us a special way to walk into our authority. A vision board is made by a combination of desire, feeling, imagery, words, and deeds.
Perhaps this is a good moment to start creating a vision board if you have never done so before since we have started a new year.
What is a Vision Board?
The stuff you want in life—things you want to accomplish, activities you want to understand, things you want to be—are represented by a collection of pictures and words called a vision board.
Frequently, vision boards are hand-made masterpieces made by cutting out photos from magazines and attaching them on posterboard. Although enjoyable and palpable, this might not be as conducive to learning in a classroom.
Electronic Vision Board
You can use the resources of your choosing to make digital copies of vision boards. When it pertains to G Suite, Google Slides or Google Drawings stand out as clear possibilities. Of course, having a digital copy allows you to take it with you everywhere you go and review your progress frequently.
Guidelines On Setting Up A Vision Board
- Before beginning, put your objectives and vision in writing.
- When you start making your vision board, you’ll notice that there are a lot of photos on the internet that look interesting but may not exactly meet the objectives you want to attain.
- Prioritizing your objectives helps ensure that you select visuals that reflect your aspirations for the future.
- Setting life goals centered on the areas of your life you wish to focus on or improve for the year is highly advised. Typical life areas where goals might be set include: Education, Career, finance, Relationships
How To Create A Vision Board On Google Docs
There is a software in Google drive called Google Jamboard that can be used to create vision boards with the steps below and later upload it on Google docs.
- Open your google drive and navigate to the Google Jamboard section
- Click on the Google jamboard to launch it
- You can begin adding pictures. Incorporate pictures from the Explore tool. Search by going to Tools>Explore. Simply click and drag the images into the project after selecting Images.
- Crop and mask images into shapes
- Add text, words, shapes, lines, arrows, emoticons, and even animated GIFs.
- Save the vision boards in a Google Drive shared folder.
Review and monitor your goals! Examine your vision boards from time to time.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.