The Sunyani Technical University (STU), one of Ghana’s thriving technical universities, uses internet portals to assist its students.
You will learn how to properly connect to your Sunyani Technical University (STU) student portal in this article.
What you need to log in successfully to STU student portal
You need the following in order to successfully log in to your STU student portal;
- Be a Sunyani Technical University (STU) student
- Have an available computer, phone, or other devices for connecting to the internet.
- Internet access
- Student Index number and login password for students
How to log in to your student account at Sunyani Technical University (STU) in a few simple steps
Logging into your student account is just a matter of a few easy steps. Please follow the steps below to log in;
- Check out the website at https://www.stu.edu.gh/bkapps
- When it opens, you will see two sections: one for university personnel and the other for university students.
- The school would then provide you with a login password, which you would then need to enter together with your index number.
- You must then click on log in to access your account after filling out the tabs for your login password and index number.
How to change your STU password or reset it
On the portal, you can reset or modify your password. To reset or modify your password, just follow these easy instructions;
- Find “Forgot Password” and click on it on the login screen.
- The Index number, Program of Study, and Academic Year of Admission are required fields.
- You then click Send Password Reset Link to Email after filling up these fields.
If You Can’t log in to your STU, Here is who to contact
Since the school provided the login information, any login problems must be reported to the IT department of the school.
About Sunyani Technical University (STU)
The Sunyani Technical University (STU), formerly known as Sunyani Polytechnic, is a public tertiary institution located near Asufufu.
STU was founded in 1967 as a Technical Institute by the Ghana Education Service as a non-tertiary institution. The Ghanaian government later converted it to a polytechnic in 1997 so that it could provide Higher National Diploma (HND) programs.
Under the conditions set forth by the Polytechnic Councils, the Polytechnics in Ghana are required by the Polytechnics Act of 2007 to administer and confer Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificates, Diplomas, and other higher degrees.
Some academic programmes offered at STU are ;
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Management
- B.Tech Hospitality Management (Top-up)
- B.Tech Accounting Technology (Top-up)
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Top-up)
- B.Tech General Agriculture (Top-up)
- HND Accountancy
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Top-up)