How To Login To KsTU Student Portal
The Kumasi Technical University (KsTU), which is based in Kumasi, is renowned for turning out some of Ghana’s best technical university graduates.
You will learn how to effectively get into your Kumasi Technical University student site in this article.
Conditions for a Successful Login
Before logging in, you need the following:
- Attend Kumasi Technical University as a student
- Possess a computer, phone, or other devices for connecting to the internet.
- Internet access
- Students’ ID
- Student Password
How to access your student account at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) in a few simple steps
Logging into your student account only requires a few easy steps. Please follow the steps below to log in;
- Visit https://kstu.edu.gh
- Find STUDENTS in the main menu section and click it.
- A drop-down menu would be visible, and among them, you would find ONLINE PORTALS
- There are different portals for course registration and outcome checking.
- Once it opens, click the appropriate, and you will need to provide your student number.
- Once you’ve typed in the student number, select the clickable blue button that appears.
How to Change Your Password or Reset It
On any of the portals listed, there is a Forgot Details? tab and when you click on it, you will be required to input some details in order to get your forgotten details recovered.
If You Can’t log in, Who to Contact
If you have trouble logging in, go to the school’s IT department.
About Kumasi Technical University (KsTU)
The Kumasi Technical University was originally called the Kumasi Polytechnic, and it is a public tertiary institution.
One of Ghana’s polytechnic institutions that were converted into a university is Kumasi Technical University. It is situated in Kumasi, the administrative center of Ghana’s Ashanti Region. Professor Nana Osei-Wusu Achiaw serves as the vice president of Kumasi Technical University. Since it was turned into a university, he is the first vice-chancellor.
Although the institution, formerly known as Kumasi Technical Institute, was founded in 1954, practical teaching and learning activities didn’t begin until 1955, focusing mostly on craft courses.
Faculties that are found at the University are;
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Built and Natural Environment
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Faculty of Creative Arts and Technology
- School of Business
- Institute of Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development
- Institute of Distance and Continuing Education
- School of Graduate Studies, Research, and Innovation