How to Download Cal Bank App – This article is dedicated to showing you how to download, install and use the Cal Bank app on your phone.
About Cal Bank
Ghana’s central bank and national banking regulator, the Bank of Ghana, has granted Cal Bank a license to operate as a commercial bank in the country.
The main branch and corporate offices of CalBank are situated at 23 Independence Avenue, in the heart of Accra, the nation’s capital.
CalBank, a sizable financial services retail bank founded in 1990, provides banking services to big businesses, high net worth people, non-profit organizations, regular clients, and small and medium-sized businesses. The bank’s assets were GHS:7,924,586,000 (US$1.370 billion) as of December 2020, and its shareholders’ equity was GHS:1,132,772,000 (US$195 million).
About Cal Bank App
Using a Visa, MasterCard, gh-link card, mobile wallet, or other secure online payment method, individuals and corporate clients like hotels, airlines, educational institutions & professional bodies, online retail outlets, churches, insurance companies, etc. can make or accept payments from the convenience of their homes or offices using the Cal Bank App.
All users now have a simple, fashionable, and user-friendly way to conveniently access Cal Bank and any other services while on the road. Everyone can use this business application for free.
20 Things that you can do on the Cal Bank App
Below are some of the things that you can do on the Cal Bank app;
- To make Cal Bank Intra Account Transfers
- To make Cal Bank Inter Account Transfers
- To make Inter-Bank Transfers
- To make Instant Transfer (GIP)
- To make Cal Bank Account transfer to own MTN Wallet(PULL)
- To make Cal Bank Account transfer to any MTN Wallet(PULL)
- MTN Wallet To CalBank Account(PUSH)
- Instant Bank Mini Statement
- Buy Airtime (MTN, AIRTEL, TIGO, VODAFONE, GLO, EXPRESSO)
- Pay Bills (DSTV, DSTV BOX OFFICE, GOTV, TV LICENCE, GHANA WATER, ECG GHANA)
- Buy Internet Data (SURFLINE, SURFLINE PLUS, BUSY4G, VODAFONE BROADBAND)
- Pay School Fees
- Pay Any Merchant
- Scan and Pay With MVISA QR Code
- Scan and Pay with CalPay QR Code
- Open an Instant CalBank account (CalPay Snap Account)
- Instant Free E-Alert subscription on any CalBank Account
- Instant E-statement subscription on any CalBank Account
- Instant Cheque Book Request
- Instant Stop Cheque Request
How to Download Cal Bank App
Before you can download the Cal Bank app, you must have a smartphone (iPhone or Android operating phone). Once you have a smartphone with internet connection, proceed to do the following;
Visit your phone’s app store – Google Play Store on Android devices and Apple App Store on iOS devices
In the search bar, type ‘CalBank’ and this will display the app for you
Locate the download icon and click on it in order to get the app downloaded and installed on your phone
After the installation, open the app and fill in the necessary details and start using the app.
NB: In case you have an issue, there is an enquiry portion on the app and you can use that to contact the Cal Bank customer care.