Facebook is a social networking site that allows you to communicate with family and friends via the internet. Also, Facebook Watch is an online platform that allows you to find and interact with videos you enjoy.
The services feature films on a variety of subjects, including entertainment, sports, news, and more. You may store them all in your Watch Feed or customize them to your preferences.
However, a Watchlist is found in the main area of your Watch Feed. It keeps track of the most current videos from the Pages you follow. Within Watch, you may edit this area by adding or deleting Pages from your ‘Follow’ list.
In this post, we will highlight on the steps to follow to successfully delete watched history on Facebook.
How To Delete Watched History On Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account by entering the right information.
- In the upper-right corner, just adjacent to the Notifications icon, click the Account drop-down button.
- Then select Settings & Privacy from the list of options displayed.
- From the Settings & Privacy windows, scroll down to the Activity Log option.
- Then select the Filter link under the Activity Log navigation plane..
- Checked the Videos you have watched under Categories.
- You can delete the entries individually or choose Clear Video Watch History.
How to Clear Facebook Watch History On Your Mac/Windows 10 or 11
- Login to your Facebook account on any browser.
- At the upper-right of the screen, click on the “Heart Symbol” next to the bell icon.
- Then click on Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information on the left pane.
- Then click on Activity Log from the main screen.
- To delete Videos from Facebook Watched History, set the Filter to Videos You have watched.
- Now the list of Facebook Videos you’ve watched will displayed.
- Then hover the mouse on the video and click on the three-dot menu.
- Finally, Delete the video.
Can Facebook Deleted Watched History Data Be Restored?
All erased Facebook watch history data is permanently lost. As a result, we recommend that you utilize Facebook’s remove watch history option as needed. However, make certain that all of the past is irrelevant. If you need to manually enter the video URL, you can do so.
How Do I Save A Video I Watched On Facebook?
You may save a video from your News Feed to view later if you don’t have time to watch it right away. Simply press the Menu button (three horizontal dots) and choose the Save to watch later option.
How Do I Find Saved Videos On Facebook?
- Login to your Facebook account and choose the Saved option from the side panel on the left.
- Then look for the Facebook video you are searching for under My collection category.
Here are some of the steps to follow on how to delete watched history on Facebook. Kindly follow to successfully delete the watched history.