How To Check ECG Prepaid Balance In Ghana
Things have become much easier to us due to technology that has improved most of the aspects of our lives. There is no need to fret again about going to the ECG office or customer service point to buy prepaid credit for your meter since it can be done on the ECG mobile app.
The Vice President of Ghana officially unveiled the ECG Power mobile app on February 18, 2020. The app was created by the ECG ICT team to enable Ghanaians make payments for the power they have bought and the services the company has provided.
Users of smartphones can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, register, add the meter number, and top up or pay bills using their mobile money wallets. Users using non-smart phones can also use the service by dialing *226# and following the instructions.
Through MTN mobile money, Vodafone Cash, and AirtelTigo Money, users of the app can make payments.
Uses Of ECG Mobile App
The purpose of the ECG Mobile APP are below.
- To make it simple to pay prepaid and postpaid bills
- To view power usage
- Receive alerts for any ECG activities
Download the new ECG Mobile App
We have made it easier for you to download the ECG mobile app for both andoid and IOS. Follw the links below to download.
Click here to download on Android App
Click here to download on IOS App (iPhone).
How to use ECG Mobile App (ECG Power)
- Download the ECG application from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Using your email, phone number, and password, register a new account on the ECG App.
- Scroll to the bottom right side and click the (+) sign to add your meter information.
- The second meter can then be added after that (in case you have more than one)
- To purchase new balance, pick the Top-up module.
- To pay your postpaid meter’s bills, select the Pay Bills Module.
- Utilize your Mobile Money to verify the payment.
Meters That ECG Mobile App Supports
ECG Mobile App supports the following prepaid meters:
- Nuri (Kamstrup)
How To Check Electricity Prepaid Balance
In order to check the prepaid balance on your ECG metre follow the process below.
- Launch the app on your mobile device
- Select the added metre
- Click on “check balance”
- Your balance will be displayed