In this article, we will look at how to cash out Bitcoin in Ghana.
The cryptocurrency market has grown exponentially in recent years, and more people are investing in Bitcoin.
However, not everyone knows how to convert their Bitcoins back into fiat currency or cash out of their Bitcoins.
Luckily, you can find a lot of different ways to cash out your Bitcoins for real money. This article will discuss some of the most popular methods for cashing out your Bitcoins and how they work in Ghana.
How to Cash Out Bitcoin in Ghana
It is very easy to convert your bitcoin to Ghana cedis. There are tons of services that allows you to convert your bitcoin into Ghana Cedis or cash out your bitcoin in Ghana Cedis.
Follow the steps below to cash out your bitcoin in Ghana.
- Login to your payplux account if you have one else, create an account on payplux.
- Tap on sell to sell your bitcoin to payplux, and this will allow them to exchange your bitcoin to Ghana cedis.
- Type in the amount you want to cash in dollars; this will be converted to Ghana cedis at the bottom. For example, I will type in 100 dollars which were converted to GHS609 at the time of writing this article. Then click on Proceed.
- You will be directed to the summary page indicating the amount you are buying and the rate. Click on Proceed again.
- Select where you want to receive your payment through cashout wallet, mobile money, or bank deposit.
- Depending on the option you selected, you will be asked to enter your payment details, such as your bank account number or mobile money account number. Then click on Continue.
- You will get a bitcoin address from PayPlux, make payment from your bitcoin wallet to the given address with the exact amount.
Note that if you skip the last step, your money won’t be paid to you. This is where you send your bitcoin to payplux. Also, make sure you copy the correct bitcoin; this is very important because wrong transactions are not reversible, and your money will be lost.
Websites that Allow you to Cash Out Bitcoin in Ghana
There are other similar sites that will enable you to cash out your bitcoin to either mobile money or your bank account; check the list below, and the process is very similar.
You can read our article; Bitcoin Buying and Selling Websites in Ghana for more.