You can get really irritated when you run out of data as you are in the middle of making a download or browsing the web whiles you do not have any immediate means of purchasing data at the very moment.
In view of that, Airtel has introduced the data borrowing plan to assist customers who run out of data at the most critical time to get some to top up.
In this guide, we will be looking at how you can borrow data from Airtel.
How much data can I borrow from Airtel credit loan service?
The Airtel credit borrowing service allows you to borrow up to 1.5GB of data. . Understand that any quantity of data you borrow is subject to a 15% service charge cost, which is due with your next Airtel sim recharge.
Who Qualifies To Borrow Data From Airtel
The following are the list of requirements.
- You must have a registered sim and be an Airtel prepaid user.
- Airtel evaluates subscribers based on the frequency and average cost of mobile phone recharges.
- You cannot owe Airtel money from any previous loan transactions.
By contacting *500#, you can find out if you qualify for the Airtel Credit Loan Service.
How To Borrow Data From Airtel Nigeria
Follow the instruction below in order to borrow data
- To borrow data from airtel dial *500#
- Select Option 3 to Borrow Data
- Choose the amount of data you want from the option
You can check the table and see the validity period of the data and the amount you are supposed to pay back.
|Data Loan (MB)
|Amount You Pay Back (NGN)
How to repay the Airtel Credit Loan service
By recharging your Airtel sim with enough airtime, you can pay back your loaned data. You can pay whenever is most appropriate for you, but you must pay off any outstanding loans to Airtel in order to be eligible for more.