Hisense has become one of the leading companies in Ghana since they emerged in Ghana. In our contemporary world, one would be bored if he lives in a living room alone without any television to entertain himself. In view of this, Hisense has been able to come up with very affordable tv prices according to your riches.
In this article for the day, we are looking Hisense tv 50-inch prices and where to buy them.
Reasons Why You Should Buy Hisense Tv’s
- Great value for their price. Whether you’re looking at Hisense’s flagship or budget-friendly models, they offer better value than similarly-priced options from competitors.
- Good for bright and dark rooms. Hisense’s options tend to perform well for both bright and dark environments. They usually have VA panels that display deep blacks, and they also get bright enough to fight glare in well-lit rooms.
- Starting to add gaming features. As of 2021, Hisense introduced gaming features like HDMI 2.1 bandwidth and variable refresh rate support to some of their higher-end TVs. Although their 120Hz TVs have some motion issues, most gamers should still enjoy their TVs.
- Narrow viewing angle. Their ULED TVs mostly use VA panels with a narrow viewing angle, so they’re not good choices for wide seating arrangements. They don’t use viewing angle technology like Samsung, so the image looks inaccurate from the side.
- Quality control issues. The biggest downside to Hisense TVs compared to more expensive competitors is the quality control issues. There are often problems with uniformity, color accuracy, and one of the more common issues is red ghosting around moving objects.
Hisense 50 inch Smart TV price in Ghana
The Hisense 50 inches 4K UHD Android Smart TV is a slim TV with 111.6 x 22.5 x 70.9 cm dimension and has a screen resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels. The price is estimated at ¢2,300
Hisense Showrooms In Ghana You Can Buy From
- Accra Mall
- Kumasi Mall
- Achimota Mall
- Kumasi Adum
- Baatsona Spintex Road
- North Industrial Area
- East Legon
- West Hills Mall
- Junction Mall