There have probably been instances in our lives when we looked forward to receiving a package from our loved one in any part of the country or outside the country.
If you have ever found yourself in such a situation and you didn’t know what to do, we present you the ways you can track your EMS package.
An EMS package is what?
The Ghana Post Office’s international mail service is called Express Mail Service (EMS). It is an efficient and safe way to transfer products and papers internationally, and it offers its clients tracking services so they can keep track of the status of their packages.
Requisites for tracking an EMS package
If you have the right data, checking your EMS cargo from Ghana Post Office should be simple. To follow your shipment,
- You must be familiar with the EMS tracking number.
- the address of the receiver.
- The Ghana Post Office issues each shipment with a distinct code known as the EMS tracking number. Usually, the airway bill or shipping label of your package will have this number emblazoned on it. You must ask the sender for the number if you don’t already have it.
- You’ll need the recipient address in addition to the tracking number to find the shipment. To precisely find the package and make sure it gets to its destination, this information is needed.
How to track/ follow up on an EMS package
It is easy to track an EMS cargo by adhering to the steps below.
- You must first obtain your package’s tracking number. This number is located on the EMS label or the receipt for your package.
- You visit the Ghana Post Office website at ghanapost.com.gh once you have the tracking number.
- Find the word “track” and click on it at the bottom of the website.
- Select your tracking type, then complete the captcha to demonstrate that you are a human.
- In the tracking and delivery inquiry section, enter your tracking number.
- Your package’s current location and expected delivery date will be displayed.
the benefits of tracking your EMS package
The benefit of tracking your item is that it enables you to monitor its progress till it arrives promptly and safely.
Knowing the location of your package enables you to take the required precautions for its delivery and to best equip you with preparations for its arrival.
How Long Does It Take For EMS To Deliver Package Sent In Ghana
Ghana Postal Company Ltd has launched its same day delivery services for Accra, Tema and six regional capitals as a way of fast-tracking its services to the public.
Under the service, the company’s Expedited Mail Service (EMS) carries out daily deliveries of items within Accra , Tema, Cape Coast, Takoradi, Ho, Koforidua, Kumasi and Tamale on the day of receiving the courier items by a certain time of the day.
For instance, any item received between 7a.m. and 2p.m. for Accra and Tema and their environs will be delivered on the same day.
EMS would deliver items meant for Cape Coast, Takoradi, Kumasi, Ho, Koforidua and Tamale from Accra on the same day if they are handed in between 7a.m. and 10p.m. on that day.
How To Contact Ghana Post
For further enquiries concerning your package you can call the following numbers
Tel: 030-266-8619 / 030-266-8138
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.