Everything You Need To Know About Jumia Deals In Ghana 2021
Today’s article guide about Everything You Need To Know About Jumia Deals In Ghana 2021 has all you need to know.
Table of Contents
What Is Jumia Deal?
Jumia Deals is a classifieds website where you can post your ad for free with a simple click. We all know Jumia Ghana to be one of the leading online shopping malls. It also has another classified website like Tonaton.com or Jiji, where you sell your items for free. You can sign up for an account at the main or official JUMIA Shopping website to list your products for sale, but that one requires a fee.
However, Jumia has made this classified website so that anyone can take pictures of their items and list them for sale for free. You can sell anything from mobile phones to real estate properties. All you have to do is take a picture of your product, upload it on Jumia Deals, write your description, list it as sales, and wait for buyers.
This post will explain how the Jumia deals work in Ghana and how it can benefit you and your business. Make sure you read to the end because I don’t want you to miss some important features about the Jumia Deals.
How Does It Work?
This is how the Jumia deals works:
The deals are for only two people; the seller and the buyer. So, as a seller, you take a nice shot of your products or services, write a nice description about it, and post it on the Jumia deals for sale. The buyer will review your product, check the description, and contact you.
Jumia Deals Website: deals.jumia.com.gh
How To Sell Fast on Jumia Deals Website
- To choose the right price for your item, you can browse similar ads on the Jumia Deals website. The more competitive your price is, the faster you will sell your item.
- Write a detailed description of your product. This will make it easier for the buyer to understand what you are selling. Make sure to keep the title short and clear.
- Pictures are also a message to the heart. So make sure you add to your description one or several current nice pictures of your item using different angles and good lighting. This will help you sell your item seven times faster!
Requirememts For Posting Ads On Jumia Deals Website
Before posting or listing your items for sale on Jumia Deals, make sure you read the following requirements carefully:
- You must upload all Ads with a photo, free of any watermark (except for the jobs and services categories)
- All Ads must have valid phone numbers and email addresses.
- All products and services must be real, legally acquired (not stolen), and located in Ghana.
- The description of an ad must be clear and concise, and the photo must match or clearly show the advertised item or service.
- Description of an ad cannot include links to third-party websites.
- Multiple items in the same ad are not allowed: every product must be posted separately (except for sets, e.g., shoe and bag set, dining set, etc.)
- You cannot post an ad with the same content as another live ad
- All items, products, and services considered to be illegal in Ghana are prohibited.
- Ads seeking friendship, relationship, donations, or help are not allowed
- Abusive content (offensive pictures or language) is forbidden.
What You Can’t Sell On Jumia Deals Website
- Human organs
- Counterfeit items
- Weapons: Guns, knives and swords, explosives, teargas, brass knuckles, nightsticks, etc.
- Drugs, Alcohol, narcotics, tobacco, and other smoking-related products
- Fireworks and derivatives
- Any pharmaceutical or medical product
- Illegal/Pirated copies of software or audiovisual items, including memory cards or other storage devices. e.g. DVDs, CDs, and books
- Psychic services, Voodoo or Black magic and Tarot Services Horoscopes
- Coupons, vouchers, and credit cards
- Explicit or adult content or services
- Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) and “work from home” jobs
- Money Transactions – Ads offering the exchange of any legal tender.
- Offers on how to make money fast
Tips To Stay Safe While Buying Items On Jumia Deals
- Avoid sending money in advance or use any platform like Western Union, MoneyGram
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are buying.
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
Tips To Stay Safe While Selling On Jumia Deals
- Beware of buyers located abroad, Jumia Deals is a 100% local website
- Avoid anyone who wants to pay via money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram, or any other unsafe wire transfer
- Always ask a phone number from the buyers who contact you by email and check that it is valid
- Please do not send your item to a buyer before he has fully paid for it
How Spot A fraudster On Jumia Deals In Ghana
Pay extra attention when:
- The price is too precise. Scammers tend to convert a dollar price to local currency, which gives very detailed prices
- The description contains Skype details, prices in foreign currency ($ or € for example)
- The phone number does not seem to be local.
- The name of the seller or the store is foreign.