Checking for your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement in Ghana is just like the way we check our normal bank statement regularly.
Just like the way we check our MTN Mobile Money Mini statement, you can also check your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement easily via your mobile phone in Ghana.
Why You Should Check Vodafone Cash Mini Statement
Just like taking stock for your goods at the warehouse, checking your Vodafone Cash Mini statement helps you keep track of your money available in your Mobile Money wallet. Despite that, you also need to know your previous transaction before you can be able to reset your Vodafone Cash PIN code.
Checking your Vodafone Cash Mini statements helps much to identify transaction errors and determine the expenses from your account.
When checking for your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement, you will be given most 5 transactions with their corresponding date, the type of transaction performed, and the amount of money that was involved during that transaction in your Vodafone Cash mobile money wallet.
With this article, I would like to guide you through how to check your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement in Ghana for 2021.
How To Check Your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement Using Shortcode
This is the method 1 — for checking your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement using the Vodafone Cash Menu shortcode in Ghana. Kindly follow the steps below.
- Dial the Vodafone Cash code, *110#
- Select the option 6 — for My Account
- Select Mini Statement
- Enter your Vodafone Cash PIN
- Vodafone Ghana will display your statement for you
- Now, you can take screenshot of your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement
Save this Mini Statement generated from your Vodafone Cash wallet and make use of it any time needed.
Now, let’s take a look into how to check for your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement in Ghana using My Vodafone App.
How To Check Your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement Using My Vodafone App
This is the method 2 for checking your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement using My Vodafone App easily.
- Install My Vodafone App from Google Play Store
- Register with your Vodafone Number
- Set a password for the App
- Login with your details
- Open the Vodafone Cash section
- Enter your Voda Cash PIN and you will be redirected to your Vodafone Cash dashboard
- Navigate to My Account on your dashboard
- Select Mini Statement from the App to view your statements
You are now done with how to check your Vodafone Cash Mini Statement with My Vodafone App — connected to the internet.
If you are to register for your Vodafone Cash account, kindly follow the easier guide here about how to register Vodafone Cash Online In Ghana.