All You Need To Know About AFB Mobile Money Loans in Ghana
All You Need To Know About AFB Mobile Money Loans – AFB Mobile Money Loans are one of the few accessible loans in Ghana.
Just like any other loan service, AFB Mobile Money loans provide a cushion to individuals and in this article, we will be taking a look at the AFB Mobile Money loans so if you have questions about the AFB loans, be prepared to get your answer.
About AFB Mobile Money Loans
To assist Ghanaians in meeting their needs, Afb Ghana, currently known as LetsHego Savings and Loans, has carefully implemented loans. AFB is a consumer loan online marketplace with a presence in over 23 offices across the country’s 10 regions.
The agency began operations in 2010, and it offers direct loans to salaried employees as well as other types of loans, such as payroll loans. It also offers loans to unlicensed or market vendors through SmartCash.
It also offers credit life insurance on a few products. And if the consumer dies, becomes incapacitated, or becomes gravely ill, the unpaid balance is taken care of. Afb loans also offer prepaid cards for payrolls and direct loans.
It has collaborated with organizations such as the Controller and Accountant General (CAG) and the Ghana Police. Ghana Armed Forces and Volta River Authority are also on the list to offer Afb loan products to their employees.
A few years ago, Afb Loans introduced the MTN Mobile Money Loan. If you meet their eligibility requirements, they will pay off your loan quickly.
Applying for AFB Mobile Money Loans
We can’t talk about AFB Mobile Money Loans without talking about how you can apply for the AFB Mobile Money Loans. This section of the article will deal with how you can apply for the AFB loan. To apply for the AFB mobile money loans, do the following;
- You must first download the AFB loan app on your phone. All you have to do is to search for Creditum Prime in your Google Play store and download the app. This is the only mobile app developed by Afb to help customers easily access loans.
- Make your own profile and use a strong password that you can remember.
- You can apply for a mobile loan using smartcash by following the steps in the application.
- Request the loan amount you require, but keep in mind that each lender has a minimum and maximum loan amount that they will offer.
- You can also use the app to apply for withdrawals and purchase shares.
- If you have a problem or are dissatisfied with the service, you can file a complaint on the app and request assistance.
Contact details of AFB Mobile Money Loans
Below are the contact details of AFB Mobile Money Loans;
Physical address: Street address: 4th Floor, COCOSHE House, Street No. 1328. A, off Agosthino Neto Rd., Airport City Accra – Ghana.
Phone number: 0302 208 342
Email address: [email protected]