AirtelTigo Internet Settings In Ghana
Setting up an internet connection on a new phone using our mobile network is one of the most challenging simple tasks we face.
When this occurs, the first thing to consider is not your network’s internet speed but rather how to set up the internet connection on your smartphone before considering the internet speed.
Internet use has become more essential to our daily lives in the computer age than anything else, therefore we make every effort to be active and connected online.
AirtelTigo Internet Settings
We would like to walk you through setting up your AirtelTigo internet on your phone in this tutorial so if you have questions in this regard, then you will definitely get your answers.
Do the following if you want to set up your AirtelTigo internet on your phone (Android)
- Kindly locate and tap on settings from your phone’s menu
- Click on “Network & Internet”
- Then click on “Mobile Network”
- At this stage, you need to click on “Access Point Names” so you can add an access point
- Click on the “plus” sign at the top right corner to add a new AirtelTigo internet settings APN and add the following; Name: AirtelTigo APN: Internet
- Click on the drop-down button at the top right corner and tap “Save” to save settings.
- Locate and click on settings
- Click on mobile data
- Click on mobile data network
- Edit the APN to ‘Internet’
In November 2017, AirtelTigo, Ghana’s second-largest mobile network operator, was formed following the merger of Airtel and Tigo.
With 10 million users, AirtelTigo is a strong, progressive corporation that offers a variety of telecom services, including business connectivity solutions, mobile phones, internet, and financial services.
Through its successful CSR programs, AirtelTigo improves the lives of individuals. By providing cutting-edge products and services that significantly assist consumers and other stakeholders in favorable results on the economic, social, and environmental fronts, AirtelTigo hopes to contribute to the construction of a more sustainable future.
AirtelTigo is making investments in several of Ghana’s economic sectors as part of its commitment to utilize technology as a major driver of economic progress throughout Africa.