This article is meant for you if you intend to send money from Ghana to Abroad and you do not know how to go about it.
As Ghanaians, most of us are of the view that we only receive money from abroad into the country and we do not send money from Ghana to abroad.
There are a variety of factors that may cause a person to send money abroad whether its for business purposes, education or health expenses, the cost of transferring money will depend on the value of the transaction and amount of USD you want the recipient Abroad to receive. In order to avoid high fees, you should consider the cheapest way to send money from Ghana to Abroad.
Sending Money From Ghana To Abroad
There are several ways you can send money from Ghana to abroad with ease and below are the process.
How to send money from Ghana to abroad With Direct Bank Transfer
Direct bank transfers from your account to the recipient’s bank account abroad is an option for you when you want to send money to a loved one abroad.
To determine whether your bank offers this option, you must visit them in person. Additionally, you can transfer money via Tap Tap Send and other e-wallet systems.
How to send money from Ghana to abroad With Western Union Transfer
Most Ghanaians use this alternative and with this, there are three different ways to use the Western Union.
WESTERN UNION is a fast, reliable, secure and convenient way of remitting funds from outside the country to a beneficiary in Ghana subject to Ghana’s international exchange control regulations.It offers one of the easiest ways by which family and friends can send money and stay connected to their loved ones from almost any location in the worl
Below are the ways to do so.
How to send money from Ghana to abroad With Western Union Online
- Log into your Western Union profile, and be careful to create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Choose the recipient nation, the amount you want to send, and the method of delivery (cash).
- Type the recipient’s complete name here.
- Enter the recipient’s name exactly as it appears on their valid national identification card.
- Make payment using the method you like.
- You’ll receive your confirmation through email after the transaction has been successfully completed. This will contain the MTCN that the recipient will use to access the funds.
How to send money from Ghana to abroad using Western Union to a bank account abroad
Money can be sent straight to a recipient’s foreign bank account using this approach.
- Visit the Western Union website to find a representative.
- Complete the Western Union Send Money Form completely, remembering to include the recipient’s bank account information.
- Visit the closest agent from the list of agents supplied on the website and deliver the filled forms along with the necessary cash to that agency plus the transaction fee.