7 Steps to Connect Samsung Tablet to Large Screens
There are instances where you wanted to have a view of what you are watching on a large screen but didn’t know how to go about it. In this very guide, I will show you how to configure your Samsung Tablet to connect to large Screens without any problems.
How to Connect Samsung Tablet to Large Screens
To configure your tablet to connect to different devices, please take the following steps.
1. On your tablet, swipe down twice from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings panel.
2. In the Quick Settings panel, swipe to the right to see the next menu.
3. On the second menu, tap the “Second Screen” icon.
4. Choose your desired connection mode: “Drawing/gaming” or “Video”. Once you have chosen the connection method, do not leave the second screen page.
5. On your computer, log on and press the Windows Key and K key simultaneously. Then, you must select from the list of available devices. Your tablet will remain visible to your computer as long as you keep the second screen page open.
6. Your computer screen will now appear on your tablet’s screen. A toolbar will appear at the top of both screens. Select the thumbtack icon to pin or unpin this toolbar.
7. When you are finished, select “Disconnect” to break the connection.