Samsung TV Remote App without WiFi
You can switch on the TV, adjust the volume, and change the source input by pressing the TV control button on any Samsung TV.
You can usually access the menu, settings, and smart hub on most TV models. Despite not requiring WiFi, you may still use a remote app to operate your Samsung TV.
However, you can now effortlessly manage your TV with your smartphone without WiFi if you’ve forgotten or lost your smart or non-smart TV remote.
This article will walk you through how to use a Samsung TV remote app without WiFi.
How can I Use a Samsung TV Remote App without WiFi?
Here’s how to use an Android smartphone with a TV remote app to operate your TV without WiFi if you have one.
- Locate and choose the Android Google Play Store program from the Android home page.
- Find the search panel at the top of the screen on the Google Play store site for Android and click on it.
- On the search panel, type “all TV remotes” and press the search button. You should be careful while choosing an application to download because some of them don’t work while others do.
- Click the install button after choosing the program you wish to download in order to put it on your Android smartphone.
- Open the application; take notice that depending on the type of remote control application you downloaded, some apps will give you two options (IR and WiFi), while others will give you three options (IR, IP, and WiFi).
- From the drop-down selection that appears, pick the Samsung model from the application’s list of TVs.
Follow these instructions to use your iPhone as a remote control for your Samsung TV without WiFi:
- Find the iPhone app store on your phone’s home screen and click it.
- Find the search option on the iPhone app store menu page, and then click it.
- Put the terms for the Android TV app in the open search panel. This application has a blue and white logo on it. Download this program by clicking on it.
- Install the Android TV app on your iPhone device when it has been downloaded.
- Start your Smart TV after installation. Locate and click on the settings choices on the screen on your Smart TV home page using the remote control.
- Find the TV number option on the screen under the about drop-down menu, and then push the ok button on your remote control about seven times to choose it. After that, a button asking for activation will appear; choose it.
- Returning to your settings menu, click the developer option, and look for the USB debugging option. Switch on the USB debugging option by selecting it, then choose ok to confirm your choice.
- Locate and click the Android TV App you already installed on your iPhone.
- Tap on the name of your TV from the menu that displays to accept the request to debug your smart TV. Following this, the four-digit Android TV code will show on your TV screen. Enter this code into your phone to connect to your TV automatically. Now you may use your iPhone to start controlling your Smart TV.
Following are instructions on how to operate your TV without WiFi using a TV remote app on your mobile device, tablet, or iPad:
- Go to the play store on your cell phone, tablet, or iPad and look for the universal remote app.
- Once you’ve located the app, click it to open it, then look for the install button to start the automated download and installation of the app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android tablet.
- On your cell phone’s home screen, click the program once it has been properly downloaded and installed. You could be shown additional setup instructions for some applications, while for others, you might need further setup instructions.
- Again, some applications may have WiFi, IR, and IP as their options in the application menu, while others might only have IR and WiFi.
- The WiFi option must be selected if you are using a Smart TV, but the IR option must be selected if you are using a non-Smart TV because it does not require WiFi.
- You will see a list of TV models when you choose the IR option from the application’s main page. Choose the TV model that corresponds to your TV from this list by finding it and clicking on it. The pair would then be finished, allowing you to start using the TV Remote App on your cell phone, tablet, or iPad without WiFi to operate your TV.
What are Some of the Examples of TV Remote Apps You Can Use?
- Roku TV Remote Control Application
- Google Home TV Remote Control Application
- Universal Sure Smart TV Remote Control Application
- Mi TV Remote Control App
- Xbox TV Remote Control App
- Yatse TV Remote Control App
- Broad link TV Remote Control App
You can use the above instructions for your Samsung TV without utilizing WiFi to operate your TV whether you’ve misplaced or broken your Samsung TV remote control or you simply want to try a different way to do it.