Remote IT Customer Agent Needed At Skycave Ghana Limited.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer retention, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
About Skycave Ghana Limited.
Skycave Ghana Limited is part of Selstark Canada Technologies that serves a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities around the world.
Working hours: An average of 21 hours a week, working hours between 5am and 12pm, Monday to Sunday
Hourly Rate: Negotiable, based on experience.
IT Customer Agent
- We’re glad you’re here! Apply today to get ahead.
- Looking to work on flex time out of the comfort of your own home?
- Enjoy problem-solving and talking on the phone?
- The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer retention, someone who thrives in a sales environment, loves working with computers, and loves talking on the phone.
Your Typical Day At Work
As an IT Customer Agent for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers from anywhere in the world and helping them successfully resolve basic computer issues.
The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Strive to understand the customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Maintain a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
You Own This If You Have
- Experience in sales or a call centre environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
Understanding of ITIL practices
- Microsoft System Center 2012/2016: Configuration
- College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field and 3-5 years of experience; or 5+ years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware & operating systems (Windows 2012, 2016) is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and enterprise backup solutions is required.
- Knowledge of industry standard maintenance practices and monitoring tools is required.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory is required.
- Experience with Microsoft VMM is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SCOM is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise storage solutions is required.
- Experience with advanced PowerShell techniques is a plus.
- Experience with RedHat Linux is a plus.
- Remote work week of at least 21 hours
- Shift timings are between 5 AM and 12 PM Monday to Sunday
- Hourly Rate: Negotiable
How to apply for Remote IT Customer Agent
Kindly share to spread this information — and do follow us on various social media pages; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube.
Customer Service Information Technology —