NTC Registration Portal 2022/2023
The National Teaching Council, NTC Registration Portal 2022/2023 is now accessible to any applicants who choose to apply through it. In this post, we will walk you through how to register for the NTC exams 2022/2023.
NTC Examination Papers and Schedule 2022/2023
According to the National Teaching Council’s administration, the three NTC test papers that must be written by the deadlines are professional skills, reading, and numeracy. The exams will be administered at various educational facilities or WAEC locations around the nation.
NTC Exams Registration Fees 2022/2023
The registration costs that applicants must pay in order to sign up for the licensing examinations are listed below.
- For Fresh Candidates: Ghc 350.00
- For Re-Sit:
- Ghc 150.00 for one (1) paper
- Ghc 300.00 for two papers
- Ghc 350.00 for three papers
Registration Fees Payment
- Payment of fees is made at any Prudential Bank Nationwide. Your name, your index number from the institution you attended (college or university), and your ID card would be taken upon payment at the bank.
- Following a successful payment, you will be provided a voucher payment receipt.
- This document contains your Serial Number and PIN, which you will need to register for the NTC Ghana Teacher Licensure text.
How To Register For The NTC Licensure Exams Via The Registration Portal
- Visit the NTC Registration Portal at https://exams.ntc.gov.gh or here.
- Then click on “Confirmation Status” to check your status on NTC to see if you are eligible.
- Visit the portal once again after checking your confirmation status and click the “New Registration” button to begin the NTC registration procedure.
- Log in by inputting the Serial Number and PIN from the voucher payment receipt you received from the bank or purchased online.
- You will be asked to select an examination center after logging in. Note: If you choose a center and submit this page by mistake, you will not be able to modify your exam center)
- The NTC Registration portal will appear when you pick a Region.
- Then enter your personal information, including your name, contact information, address, qualification, school name, the program of study, and class rank, as well as your profile image. After that, click the submit button.
- You will receive a printable page containing your exam information and a preliminary timetable after submitting the form.