Are you debating whether or not to add a blender to your culinary arsenal? Are you looking for new ways to put this versatile device to use? Here’s a guide on blending fundamentals and how to make the most of it in the kitchen.
NASCO takes great pleasure in producing quality products while adhering to the highest corporate ethical standards. Because the company stands for quality, creativity, and value for money, consumers are placed at the heart of all it does. NASCO is committed to providing individuals with the necessities for a good life. They operate throughout categories, with both premium and mass products, due to their size and range. Some of the electronic devices they bring on board include tv sets, mobile phones, fridges, air conditioning, washing machines and many more.
Most kitchens have blenders, and these countertop appliances are useful for more than just creating juices.
What Is A Blender And Its Uses
A blender is a kitchen gadget that is used to combine liquids and soft foods, as well as to transform fruit and vegetables into liquid.
How To Use Blenders
All of the outfits include detachable components. A cup, blade, lid, lid plug, and tamper will be included. The controls are housed in the base, which connects to an electrical outlet.
- Foods that are solid should be chopped into little pieces.
- Before turning on the machine, double-check that the lid is properly fastened.
- Begin processing at the slowest speed possible and increase as needed.
- If you leave the blender unsupervised, the lid will fly off.
- When gradually adding liquids like oil to a hot puree, keep a cloth nearby to cover the lid, since steam and splattering may occur.
- Allow for expansion by leaving the top third of the jar empty of liquid or solids.
- Remove the lip plug and use the tamper to stir or push the mixture back into circulation if the mixture stops circulating.
- Stop and stir the components with a spatula if there is an air bubble, then process again.
- If necessary, add liquid slowly to loosen a thick mixture and make a smooth product.
- If the cup feels quite warm when touched, take a break. Turn the blender off, let it cool if necessary, or unplug it!
- To prevent electrical shock, don’t ever submerge the base in water. Instead, use a moist cloth or a smooth sponge to wipe it down.
Nasco Blender Prices In Ghana
NASCO FP9026KE-CB 1.2LTR FOOD PROCESSOR. ₵469.00
NASCO 300 WATTS PROFESSIONAL BLENDER. ₵1,029.00
Nasco BL1030K-GS Multi-Functional Stand Blender Set – 300W G. ₵250.00
NASCO 1.5L BLENDER ₵200.00
NASCO 1.7L BLENDER ₵220.00
Where To Buy NASCO BLENDERS
The NASCO blenders are available at the various NAsco showrooms across the nation or you can buy it online through the sites listed below.