One of the top private colleges of education in the nation is Jackson College of Education. It offers students an education that is comparable to that offered by public colleges of education.
The educational establishment has learning centers spread out across Ghana, and to better serve their pupils, they have set up an internet platform.
You will be guided through how to properly enter into your Jackson College of Education student portal in this post. Students are required to log onto this platform with their credentials that are issued by the institution.
What you need to login to Jackson College of Education Student Portal
Before you can successfully log in, you must have the following;
- Be a student of the Jackson College of Education
- Have an internet connecting device (a phone/computer/ laptop)
- Internet connection
- Your student number and student login password
How to login to your Jackson College of Education student portal without stress
Successfully logging in to your Jackson College of Education student portal only requires a few easy steps. Please follow the steps below to log in;
- Visit https://studentportal.jackson.edu.gh for more information.
- After that, you would need to provide your student number and login password.
- You will then need to click on LOGIN in order to access your account after completing the student number and student login password fields.
How to reset or change your password on the student portal for Jackson College of Education
On the portal, you can reset or modify your password. To reset or change your student portal password, just follow these easy instructions;
- Find “Forgot Password?” and click on it on the login page.
- The following information must be entered: student number, phone number, date of birth, learning center, and year.
- You fill these out and then select RETRIEVE.
If You Can’t Login, Who to Contact
You would need to go to the school’s administration, just like at any other educational institution, to have your login problems resolved.
About Jackson College of Education
Professor Ebenezer A. Jackson and Mrs. Theodosia W. Jackson, both educators with over forty years of experience as professors in colleges and secondary schools, respectively, founded the Jackson Educational Complex (JEC).
One of the top providers of teacher education around the globe is the Jackson College of Education (JCE), which houses its Teacher Training Department. A 4-year Bachelor of Education program, a 2-year Top-Up to Bachelor of Education (Post Diploma) program, and a 3-year non-terminal Diploma in Basic Education by Distance Learning are all offered by The College – JCE, the first privately owned Teacher Training College in Ghana.
Since its founding in 2009, JCE has been committed to offering high-quality, goal-oriented teacher education, creating graduates who are prepared, motivated, and ready to discover answers to problems facing the delivery of basic education in the nation and beyond.