In this article, we will show you how to recharge on Vodafone Ghana. You’ve come to the right place if you’re a Vodafone subscriber who wants to recharge your account.
In addition to using scratch cards, you can also use credit transfer agents and Mobile Money to recharge your Vodafone account. You can also recharge your account with ExpressPay, Palmpay, etc.
We will only look at recharging your Vodafone airtime balance using a scratch card and Vodafone Cash from our guide on How To Recharge Vodafone Credit In Ghana 2022
How To Recharge Vodafone Account Using Scratch Card
The code for recharging your Vodafone account using a scratch card is *134*PIN#. You will replace the PIN with your scratch card number.
You can recharge your Vodafone account using a scratch card by following the steps below.
- You can buy a scratch card from any Vodafone transfer agent or credit card seller.
- Scratch the card with a coin to reveal the PIN number.
- On your phone, dial *134*PIN# and replace the PIN with the 13 digits PIN number on the scratch card.
- Wait for some seconds. You will receive an SMS confirming you have successfully recharged your account.
How To Recharge Vodafone Account Using Vodafone Cash
If you want to recharge your Vodafone account, you see Vodafone Cash, then follow the steps below.
- Dial *110#
- Select 3 Buy Airtime or Data
- Choose 1 Buy Airtime
- Select whether your are buying for yourself (My Phone), other Vodafone number, landline or other networks.
- If you are buying for yourself, choose 1. Choosing any other option will let you enter the number of the recipient.
- Enter the amount you want.
- Confirm by entering your VCash PIN.
- You will receive your airtime successfully.
How To Load Vodafone Airtime In Ghana
This guide here has all the necessary details you would need to know about how to recharge or load your Vodafone airtime in Ghana. Some of the ways are; Vodafone using Scratch card, how to load Vodafone airtime using Vodafone Cash and doing Vodafone transfer.
You can also make credit transfers from any Vodafone credit transfer agent. You only need to mention your number to them, and they will send the credit you want. This is rare at this time though.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.