If you’re looking for a great way to save paper and ink when printing your Google Slides presentation, you’re in luck. Google Slides makes it easy to print multiple slides on a single page, so you can print more slides with fewer sheets of paper. In this guide, we’ll explain exactly how to print multiple slides on one page in Google Slides.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Print Multiple Slides on One Page in Google Slides
- Open your Google Slides presentation.
- Click on the “File” menu and select “Print settings and preview.”
- In the “Print settings and preview” dialog box, click on the “Layout” tab.
- Under “Handouts“, select the number of slides you want to print per page. You can choose between 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, or 9 slides per page, depending on your preferences.
- Choose any other printing options you want, such as specific pages or ranges, double-sided printing, or colour options.
- Click on the “Print” button to print your slides.
That’s it! Now you can print multiple slides on one page in Google Slides.
If you want to save even more paper and ink, there are a few additional tips you can try:
- Use a lighter background colour or plain white for your slides to reduce ink usage.
- Avoid using too many graphics or images that can increase file size and printing time.
- Preview your slides before printing to make sure they look the way you want them to.
- Print a test page to check the size and quality of your printouts before printing the entire presentation.
Following these tips can help you get even more out of your Google Slides presentation and save time, money, and resources in the process.
Printing multiple slides on one page in Google Slides is a simple yet effective way to streamline your printing process and get the most out of your presentations.
With just a few clicks, you can customize your print settings and print multiple slides on the same page to save paper, ink, and resources. By following the step-by-step guide and tips we’ve provided, you can master this technique and improve your printing experience in no time. Happy printing!