Are you a Bolt driver? Do you want to pay your commission to Bolt? In this article, I will show you exactly how to pay commissions to Bolt in Ghana. If you haven’t yet already, you can follow these steps to download the Bolt app. You can also read about how to partner and make good money with Bolt today.
Now, before getting started, make sure you are using either MTN, Vodafone, or AirtelTigo mobile wallet payment. The Bolt payment platform does not support other providers.
Read Also: How to Become a Bolt Driver Today
How to Pay Bolt Commission in Ghana
Here are the steps on how to use the Bolt app to pay commissions. If you have a negative balance, you can pay the commission you owe to Bolt via the mobile in-app transfer. To do so:
- Go to the Earnings tab and click the “Pay to Bolt” button
- Choose a payment option (your mobile wallet provider)
- Enter the Mobile Number you wish to pay with
- Follow the instructions in the app to complete the payment
- Wait to receive your payment confirmation before closing or navigating away from the payment portal.
If you use MTN or AirtelTigo: enter your PIN and approve the transaction.
Also, if you use Vodafone, generate a voucher and enter the received 6-digit voucher code in the app to make the payment. To generate a voucher:
- Dial *110#
- Send Option 4 to select Make Payment
- Send Option 4 to Generate a voucher
- Enter your PIN to confirm the request.
Before confirming the payment, make sure you have entered the correct mobile account details and sufficient funds to pay the whole amount owed. You can’t change the sum to be paid.
Once the payment has been confirmed, it can take up to 24 hours for the sum to be visible in your balance.
In conclusion, these are the steps on how to pay commissions to Bolt in Ghana. If you just heard and read this article about Bolt Ghana, then follow these steps to download the Bolt app. You can also read about how to register and partner with Bolt and make good money today.