How To Login To UPSA Student Portal
One of the top universities in Ghana is the University of Professional Studies-Accra (UPSA).
There are many students enrolled there, and in order to service the enormous number of students, online platforms have been used. A UPSA student can access online materials through one of these channels, the Student Portal. This post will walk you through successfully logging into your UPSA student portal.
Conditions for a Successful Login
Before logging in, you need the following:
- Be a student University of Professional Studies – Accra (UPSA)
- possess a computer, phone, or another device for connecting to the internet.
- index number
- an internet connection
- login password
Procedures for accessing your UPSA student portal
Logging into your student account only requires a few easy steps. Kindly follow the steps below to log in;
- Please go to https://upsasip.com.
- You will need to enter your index number and the school-provided login password once it has opened.
- You must then click on LOGIN to access your account after filling out the tabs for your login password and index number.
How to change or reset your password
Your password may be reset or changed quickly and with only a few easy steps. Follow these instructions to modify your password;
- Find “Forgot Password?” and click on it on the login page.
- The next step is to input your index number. Click on RESET PASSWORD after entering your index number.
If You Can’t Login, Here is Who to Contact
Since the University provided the login information, you should get in touch with the department of Information Technology if something goes wrong.
Formerly, the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA), was known as the Institute of Professional Studies (IPS). Accra is where the main campus is situated. The first institution in Ghana to offer both academic and professional business education is UPSA.
The Institute of Professional Studies’ name was changed to University of Professional Studies, Accra by the University of Professional Studies Act, 2012 (Act 850). The National Accreditation Board (Ghana) and the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), respectively, have granted UPSA national and worldwide accreditation.
The Institute of Professional Studies Decree, 1978, which was passed by the government in 1978, replaced the university’s original private status as a supplier of professional business education tuition (SMCD 200).
The Institute of Professional Studies Act, (Act 566), 1999 subsequently established it as a tertiary institution with a mandate to deliver postsecondary and professional education in Accountancy, Management, and other relevant fields of study.