Do you want to use the Buffer extension on your Chrome browser? In this article, I will show you how to install Buffer Chrome extension without any problems. You will also get to know some of the key features that come with it. Please read the details below for more information.
Buffer is a tool that allows you to schedule and publish social media posts across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. The Buffer Chrome extension allows you to schedule posts and share content from anywhere on the web, making it easier to share updates with your followers.
To use the Buffer Chrome extension, you’ll need to first install it from the Chrome Web Store. Once installed, you can click the Buffer icon in your Chrome browser to create a new post. From there, you can select the social media accounts where you want to share the post, add a message and any relevant hashtags or links, and schedule the post for a specific time.
You can also use the extension to quickly share articles, images, and other content from the web by clicking the “Add to Buffer” button that appears when you highlight a piece of text or hover over an image.
Buffer offers a free plan that allows you to schedule up to 10 posts at a time, as well as paid plans with additional features and higher posting limits. Read more about the features below.
Features of Buffer Chrome extension
The Buffer Chrome extension includes the following features:
- Schedule social media posts: You can create and schedule social media posts for multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. [Learn more]
- Share web content: You can quickly share articles, images, and other content from the web by clicking the “Add to Buffer” button that appears when you highlight a piece of text or hover over an image.
- Customize your posts: You can add hashtags, links, and another formatting to your posts, and preview how they will look on different social media platforms.
- Analyze your performance: The extension includes analytics tools that allow you to track the performance of your posts, including the number of likes, comments, and shares they receive.
- Collaborate with team members: If you have a team of people working on social media, you can use the extension to collaborate on posts and assign tasks to team members.
- Integrate with other tools: You can connect the Buffer extension to other tools and services, such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite, to get a more comprehensive view of your social media activity.
- Available in multiple languages: The Buffer extension is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, German, and Italian.
How to Install Buffer Chrome Extension
To install the Buffer Chrome extension, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store at https://chrome.google.com/webstore.
- In the search bar at the top of the page, type “Buffer” and press Enter.
- Click on the “Buffer” extension in the search results.
- Click the “Add to Chrome” button.
- In the pop-up window that appears, click “Add extension” to confirm the installation.
- The Buffer extension will now be installed and added to your Chrome browser. You should see the Buffer icon in the top right corner of the browser window.
To access the extension, click the Buffer icon in the Chrome toolbar. You’ll need to log in to your Buffer account or create a new account to start using the extension.
Having the Buffer extension installed, you can explore any of the above features.