How to Create a Samsung Account
Want to create a Samsung Account? Creating a Samsung Account comes with a lot of benefits. For some obvious reasons, you may have heard a lot of them which is why you are reading this article. This guide focuses on how to completely create a Samsung Account.
If you are a Samsung phone user and would want to keep all your data (including files, music, videos, etc) in one place, then creating a Samsung account is the first thing to do. In order to manage your own Samsung account, you MUST be at least 13 years of age. Yeah, 13! Samsung has an age restriction policy when it comes to managing Samsung accounts. Kindly make research and find out the age limit of your country.
You can either create the account from your mobile or from the Samsung account website. Don’t worry, I will show you all the detailed steps.
Table of Contents
How to Create a Samsung Account from a Samsung Mobile
Here are the steps to creating a Samsung account from Samsung mobile:
- Run “Settings” from your app’s screen and select the “Accounts and backup” option.
- Now click on “Manage accounts”.
- At the Manage Account screen, click on the “Add account” option.
- Choose the option that you want, and accept the Terms and Conditions Agreement by checking the consent icon.
- Enter your personal information and click on the “Create account” button.
- You will have to set up the Two-step verification, so you must register your phone number. When you enter it, tap the “Ok” button.
- The last step is validating your email. Click on the “Go to inbox” option and validate it.
That is how easy to create a Samsung Account from a Samsung mobile. If you followed the steps, you should have a new Samsung account created. Congrats!
Below is a guide to creating a Samsung account from the Samsung website. To do this follow the steps outlined.
How to Create a Samsung Account from Samsung Website
Here are the steps to creating a Samsung account from the Samsung website:
- Visit the Samsung account website here
- Click on the “Create account” button.
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions Agreement by clicking the “Agree” button.
- Enter your personal information and click on the “Next” button.
- Set up your Two-step verification.
- When you enter all the information and complete the Two-step verification, you only need to validate your email to start using the Samsung account.
If you are unsure of some of the information you provide, don’t worry you have a chance to make modifications once your account has been set up completely. To do that, head over to your profile and make those changes (You can change your phone number, email address, name, date of birth, and more.)
In conclusion, these are the detailed steps on how to create a Samsung account. You may want to read about how to add Files to Secure Folder on Samsung Galaxy devices.