All of your Apple devices, from your iPhone to your Mac computer, can easily sync with AirPods. But because of Bluetooth compatibility, pairing them with your Google Chromebook is just as simple as any other device.
This article covers how to connect AirPods to a Chromebook. These procedures work with all AirPod models and Chromebooks, regardless of the maker.
How To Connect Airpods To Chromebook
Follow the outlined steps below to have your airpod connected to chromebook.
- Select the network icon beside the battery in the taskbar on your Chromebook.
Options for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and other services are available.
If Bluetooth isn’t already turned on, click the button to activate it.
- The Chromebook begins to search for nearby Bluetooth devices that are turned on.
- At this stage, ensure your AirPods are in the charging case and close by (within 20 feet of the Chromebook).
- You should see your AirPods on the Bluetooth search results.
- If otherwise, hold down the Setup button on the AirPods charging case while pressing it. They should be soon detected by the laptop.
- Choose your AirPods from the list, then carry out the instructions.
- Once finished, the green LED light on the AirPods will turn on. This shows that your device has been successfully paired.
Keep in mind: You can change the volume of your AirPods using the Chromebook’s volume settings.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.