Have you subscribed to OnlyFans and want to know how to cancel their subscription? If yes then this article is the best for you.
OnlyFans is a well-known subscription-based online platform with 450,000 content providers and 30 million registered users that use the app or website.
Through this article, we will show you how to cancel subscriptions to OnlyFans.
How To Cancel My OnlyFans Subscription
Your OnlyFans account grants you access to stuff from your favorite celebrities. OnlyFans connects content producers and fans on a single online social network, allowing them to receive income directly from their followers via a monthly membership, one-time tips, and a pay-per-view option.
Follow the steps below to cancel your OnlyFans subscription;
- To make the appropriate modifications to your OnlyFans account, you must first log in to the account’s webpage and then input the required credentials to Log In.
- Then look for the profile of the OnlyFans creator from whom you want to unsubscribe, or pick the user’s profile from which you want to cancel your membership.
- Finally, under the Auto-Renew page, when you’ve found the profile, click the Turn Off option.
Alternatively, you may cancel your subscription by emailing [email protected]. Refunds for canceled subscriptions are not available. You can also send an email to [email protected] and request that your account be canceled.
How To Delete OnlyFans Account
Follow these steps to delete OnlyFans Accounts;
- To begin, log in to your OnlyFans account.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ section of the menu.
- Then select the ‘Delete Account’ option.
- Next, correctly fill out the captcha that appears on the Page Settings.
- Finally, when your OnlyFans account is removed, you will receive a confirmation email. Make a thorough copy of the email for future reference.
Can I Get A Refund If I Forgot To Cancel In OnlyFans?
No, Even if you neglect to cancel your subscription, OnlyFans never gives refunds. But what if the material doesn’t match the description or, in some other manner, violates the OnlyFans rules? Even then, the site would not return your money.
This may appear unfair, but all fan transactions are part of a contract between the fan and the author. The platform just serves to store content and conduct transactions; it is not a party to the agreement. To put it another way, the only method to acquire a refund from OnlyFans is to contact the artist personally or go to court to resolve the dispute.
We have shown how to cancel subscription OnlyFans subscription in this article. Following the steps will guide you to can the subscription successfully.