For those who shop from Amazon on a regular basis, Amazon Prime is a fantastic service. However, it’s conceivable that you signed up for Amazon Prime and then realized it wasn’t for you.
Whether you have a free trial or are paying for the service, canceling your Amazon Prime subscription is quick and uncomplicated. In this post, we will walk you through how to cancel Amazon Prime.
How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime From A Browser
- Navigate to the upper right corner of the website after logging into your Amazon account. From the dropdown menu, hover over “Account & Lists” and select “Your Prime Membership.”
- Your membership information, including your chosen payment card, the date your account is paid through, and an option to cancel your subscription, is displayed on the left-hand side of the “Your Prime Membership” page.
- On the left side of the page, select the “End Membership and Benefits” option.
- On the next page, scroll to the bottom and click on the “I Do Not Want My Benefits” button.
- On the two subsequent windows that display, click “Continue to Cancel” and “Cancel Membership” to cancel your account.
How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime On The App
- Tap the menu symbol in the bottom right of the app’s home page, then select Account.
- Scroll down until you see Manage Prime Membership in the list of account settings.
- Under your profile name, select Manage membership, then Update.
- Then tap End membership.
- Scroll through the list of benefits, and tap Cancel My Benefits.
How To Get A Refund For Amazon Prime
Customers who have paid for a Prime membership but have never utilized their advantages may be eligible for a complete refund, according to Amazon.
You can also get a full refund if you quit your membership within three business days of converting from your free trial, as long as you didn’t utilize any Prime features during that time.
Those who have utilized the benefits may be entitled to a partial refund based on how much time they have left on their subscription and how much they have used it.
How To Check If You Are Subscribed To Amazon Prime
Sign in to Your Account on the Amazon website to see if you have an Amazon Prime account. Select your Prime management options. The following page should tell you if you are a subscriber to the service. If you are, you may terminate your subscription immediately.
Your Amazon Prime subscription is scheduled to renew automatically every year when you join up. This automatic renewal can be turned off at any time, including during the free trial period.
We have compiled the steps involved in canceling Amazon prime in this article.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Google News, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
You can also visit our friends, Marvydery.com Everything Ghana.