How To Borrow Data From MTN Ghana
Data calls is just as expensive as voice calls. Combining this two means that, like voice calls, you are likely to run out of data in the middle of something very important.
To make sure you are not stranded when you need data the most, your network provider in Ghana allows you to borrow data and pay later. This service allows customers to borrow data on credit when your data bundles are exhausted and have run out of airtime or in case of unsuccessful bundle activation due to low balance.
When paying back the amount of data borrowed a percentage interest is changed by the service provider, MTN Ghana.
MTN Ghana always make sure that you are not stuck during browsing period and you can just borrow a data bundle when you are out of data.
In today’s article, I will like to provide you with how you can borrow data bundle on MTN Ghana below with some steps outlined for you.
How To Borrow Data On MTN Ghana
- Your SIM must be registered
- Your number must have been active on the network for at least 3 months
- Dial *506# on your mobile phone
- A message will pop up on your phone screen
- Select the option 4, with ‘Request a data advance‘ option
- You then select the amount of data you want and confirm
- You will receive a message confirming your data allocation
You are now done with how to borrow data bundle on MTN Ghana, and you can repay anytime you want with an interest incurred.
For further enquires, contact MTN customer care service on 100 for assistance.