Do you want to apply for the Presbyterian University College Admission online? Applying to study at the University has never been that difficult, most especially through the online portal.
In this guide, prospective applicants will be able to apply for Presbyterian University College admission online. Both local and international applicants are to follow the instructions provided to apply successfully. Kindly read to the end of this article.
Read Also: How To Apply For UMaT Undergraduate Admission Online
Presbyterian University College Admission Online
Ghanaian and Non-Ghanaian Applicants can apply by following the steps below. Purchase an eVoucher from any branch of these banks:
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Republic Bank
- Universal Merchant Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank
The cost of an eVoucher is GHS 100.00 for Ghanaian applicants and $100.00 for Non-Ghanaian applicants.
Applicants can also purchase the voucher using VISA and MTN Mobile Money. To use the VISA or MTN Mobile Money platform:
1. Visit here
2. Provide your Name, Email Address, and a valid Telephone Number (include international prefix and number should be a registered MTN mobile money subscriber)
3. Click Submit
Wait for PIN and Serial Number to be sent to the Telephone Number as SMS or the Email Address you provided.
TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
To complete the online application process, applicants will have to visit the University’s website, check out any of the below portals, and complete the online application form.
1. Visit one of the online portals at the official website:
- Graduate Online Application Portal
- Undergraduate Online Application Portal
- Diploma Application Portal
2. Enter the PIN and Serial Number on the eVoucher you purchased.
3. Fill out all the required fields with accurate information.
4. Make all the necessary Uploads
5. Finally, Complete the form by clicking on the submit button.
6. Make sure to print out the confirmation page and add all supporting documents.
Applicants must submit the form through the address provided down below.
Read Also: How To Apply For Pentecost University College Admission Online
1. Applicants do not need to complete the form in one sitting; you can return to your partially completed application form by logging in to the system using the PIN and Serial Number on your voucher.
2. Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online forms.
3. Applicants should scan and upload their passport size photographs and results slips. Matured applicants must include their birth or baptismal certificates. The certificate should not be less than 3 years old.
4. The application will not be considered until all required documents have been received.
5. Applicants are required to print the summary and attach an endorsed corroborative form and mail it to
Presbyterian University College, Ghana
P. O. Box 59
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CAN NOT BE EDITED.
In conclusion, these are the details on how to apply for the Presbyterian University College Admission online. For more information, click here.