How To Apply For MTN Bright Scholarship 2019 For SHS graduates And Tertiary Students. Applying For MTN Bright Scholarship and its requirements published on ICT Catalogue as a tech blog in Ghana.
Introduction – What You Should Know
The MTN Ghana Foundation just launched the Bright scholarship as its Scholarship scheme to cater for a total of 300 students at the tertiary level who stand to benefit from this program.
Are you a brilliant but needy in your first year education or a continuing student that is pursuing your first degree education in any of the public universities that are found in the country Ghana and require a financial assistance to continue or excel?
The MTN Bright Scholarship is all recommended for you now to take the chance and join almost 300 lucky people to win the scholarship scheme for continue your education at the tertiary level.
According to a statement made by the MTN Ghana Foundation, it states clearly that students have from June 13 to July 13, 2019 to apply for the scholarship, adding 100 scholarships are up for grabs every year for the next three years.
With the MTN Ghana Foundation’s scholarship, these lucky winners as beneficiaries are going to be selected from 10 regions in the country, and such scholarships are will be covering their tuition fees, a stipend for books, accommodation and other important materials needed for your studies.
Who’s Eligible For The MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship?
With the MTN Bright Scholarship, all applicants are qualified and;
- Should be a citizen of Ghana
- Should show much effort in working hard with excellent academic results.
Senior High Graduates And First Year University Students
- Institution must be a public tertiary
- Credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE, respectively.
- Passes in three core subjects that is; English Language, Mathematics, Integrated Science or Social Studies and three other relevant electives.
- WASSCE passes: A1 — C6
- SSSCE credit passes: A — D
- Must not be having other form of educational scholarship at the particular time.
Continuing University Students
- Should have a minimum GPA 3.0
- Involved in extra curricula activities.
- No academic disciplinary issue
- Must not be serving a bond to be of good behaviour.
- Must not be enjoying any form of an educational scholarship.
Things Required For the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship application
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating reasons why the scholarship should be given to you for your education by the MTN Ghana Foundation that includes what your educational and professional goals are.
- Attach your WASSCE results slip, an admission letters, Testimonials from your High School. Note: Checks will be made as all documents submitted will be cross-checked before approving your application for the scholarship.
- The application must be submitted with a valid contact details that is; Phone number & E-mail address.
How to apply for the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships
- Go to Visit scholarships.mtn.com.gh.
- Click “Register” on the left–hand side.
- Click “Agree” if you fit the criteria on the next page.
- Fill your personal details.
- Institutional details
- Awards/Recognition (if any)
The application forms can also be downloaded from the web portal @ Scholarship.mtn.gh
With the MTN Ghana Bright Scholarship package, priority would be given to participants that are pursuing courses such as; ICT, Computer Science and Engineering. Women and people that are with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this scholarship opportunity.