Amazon Prime is Amazon’s subscription program. Members get access to exclusive retail and leisure services, as well as discounts and other benefits.
Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping as well as additional benefits like music and movie streaming.
In this article, we will show you an overview of how much a Prime membership costs, what each subscription includes, and extra things to consider before deciding.
How Much Does Amazon Prime Membership Cost?
- Prime: $12.99 per month. You’ll spend around $155 per year if you want full Prime perks but wish to pay over time. You may acquire a Prime subscription for $5.99 per month if you have qualified government assistance.
- Prime Video: $8.99 per month. Your benefits are restricted to limitless TV program and movie streaming with this subscription. It will set you back about $108 each year.
- Prime: $119 per year. In the long term, those who pay a one-time yearly fee for full membership will save money.
- Prime Student: If you’re a student with a verified school email address, you may try Prime Student for free for six months before paying $59 per year (or $6.49 per month) after that.
What Are The Benefits Of Amazon Prime?
The main benefit of Amazon Prime is free two-day shipping on millions of eligible products. Just as the firm has grown from a little bookstore to a multibillion-dollar conglomerate, Prime has expanded its benefits to include:
- Whole Foods Deals
Prime members receive an additional 10% off qualifying sale products at Whole Foods Market, both in stores and online.
- Prime Now Shopping
Prime Now reduces the time it takes for some products, such as Whole Foods groceries, to as low as two hours, although it’s only accessible in a few metro regions.
- Unlimited Music Streaming
With Amazon Music Prime, you can listen to over 2 million songs and explore Prime Playlists ad-free. Amazon Music Unlimited, which includes over 70 million tracks, is now available at a subsidized rate to Prime members.
- Unlimited Movie And TV Streaming
Prime Video allows you to watch thousands of TV episodes and movies for free. For an extra fee, members may subscribe to channels such as HBO and Showtime.
- Unlimited Reading
Free books, comics, and periodicals are available to members. The service is compatible with Kindle and Fire tablets, as well as any iOS or Android device that has the Kindle app installed.
Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping as well as additional benefits like music and movie streaming. However, Amazon does offer free shipping without Prime, as long as your order is $25 or more.