Ghana Telecom University College – Courses And Admission
What do you know about Ghana Telecom University College? What Courses does the GCTU offer? And how do you apply for admission? In this article, all these questions will be answered.
Is Ghana Telecom University College the real name of the University?
Ghana Communication Technology University was formerly known as Ghana Technology University College, and previously Ghana Telecom University College. GCTU is a public-funded university, owned by the Government and founded in 2005.
Ghana Telecom University Courses
Below are the Ghana Telecom University Courses offered and are available for admission:
GCTU Undergraduate Programmes
BSc. Telecommunications Engineering
BSc. Computer Engineering
BSc. Electrical Electronic Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology (2 Years)
BSc. Informatics (4yrs/Top-up)
BSc. Information Technology (4yrs/Top-up)
BSc. Mobile Computing (4yrs/Top-up)
BSc. Computer Science
BSc. Software Engineering
BSc. Business Information Systems
BSc. Accounting with Computing
BSc. Procurement and Logistics
B.Sc Banking and Finance
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Special areas include:
- HRM Option
- Marketing Option
- Accounting Option
- Management Option
Diploma in Public Relations Management
Diploma in Management
Diploma in Accounting
Diploma in marketing
GCTU Postgraduate Programmes
MSc Oil and Gas Management
MSc Business Decision Management
MSc Engineering Project Management
MSc Engineering and Management
MSc Supply Chain Management
MSc. Management Information Systems
MSc Information Technology for Management
MSc. Telecommunication Engineering
MSc. Telecommunication Management
MBA International Trade
Ghana Telecom University Certificate Courses
1. ABCE / GBCE
2. Diploma in Procurement & Logistics (NAPBTEX)
3. Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (CITY & GUILDS)
4. Mature Access Course
Ghana Telecom University Admission Online
To get started, applicants will have to create an account with the University online. After successfully creating the account, kindly log into the portal.
Steps To Apply For GCTU Admission Online
To apply for Ghana Telecom University admission online, follow the steps provided below:
1. Visit the portal at: apply.gctu.edu.gh
2. Provide your login credentials using the account details you created
3. Click on the Login button
4. Fill out all the required sections
5. Upload all the necessary at their respective fields
6. Make sure to cross-check the information provided in each section. In the process, you will have to pay for the application form at a fee of GH¢ 150.
7. Complete the GCTU online application by clicking on the “Submit” button.
8. You are finally done. That’s how easy it is to apply for the Ghana Telecom University GCTU admission online.
In conclusion, these are the details of Ghana Telecom University College, their courses and Programmes and how to apply for admission. For more information on how to buy, click here.