Bolt Offices in Accra
Bolt has become a force to reckon with in the travel industry ever since it was launched in Ghana. Bolt services can be found in all the major cities in Ghana, especially Accra.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the location of Bolt offices in Accra so if you would want to visit the office, you can easily go there.
With its headquarters in Tallinn and operations in more than 500 cities throughout more than 45 nations in Europe, Africa, Western Asia, and Latin America, Bolt is an Estonian mobility firm that provides services for vehicle rental, micro-mobility, car sharing, and food delivery.
More than 3 million partners utilize Bolt’s platforms to provide rides and deliveries to the company’s more than 100 million clients worldwide.
Markus Villig established Bolt (formerly Taxify) in 2013 with the goal of unifying all taxis in Tallinn and Riga onto a single platform. With a loan of €5,000 from his parents, he created the initial version of the smartphone app.
In August 2013, the service was introduced in Tallinn, Estonia, and by 2014 it was available overseas.
Bolt and Uber announced plans to separate themselves from the Russian companies they are affiliated with in late February 2022. Bolt also claimed that they had ceased selling goods made in or purchased from Russian enterprises. In addition, Bolt promised to continue offering its services in Ukraine despite the continuing Russo-Ukrainian War.
Some drivers have complaints about the company’s safety and pay; at the beginning of 2020, they launched a protest by blocking Bolt offices in South Africa.
- With Bolt, users can now pay for their travels using cell carrier billing for the first time in the history of transportation apps.
- In 2017, Bolt rose to the position of number one in Kenya and Nigeria and second in South Africa.
- In 2018, Bolt surpassed Uber in size in Africa.
- In May 2018, Bolt attracted 10 million users.
- In September 2018, Bolt began offering electric kick scooters and was the first platform to combine these scooters with vehicle-for-hire services in a single smartphone app.
- In February 2019, Bolt rebranded as Bolt and attracted 25 million passengers.
Bolt Offices in Accra
In Accra, there is only one Bolt office and below are the details of the office;
Bolt Office, Accra
Physical location: 10 Kofi Dzata Street (Odel Heights, Former Bedmate Building), Dzorwulu, Accra, Ghana
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9am to 4pm