This article aims at how to apply for a loan at Bayport and get up to R250,000 in South Africa.
About Bayport In South Africa
Bayport Financial Services is a registered credit and developmental credit provider. Operating as a financial service in South Africa, Bayport strives to provide financial solutions that enables the positive in its customer’s lives. It specialises in the provision of unsecured personal loans ranging from R1 000 to R150 000. Bayport South Africa currently utilises a flexible distribution model comprising of a network of independent sales agents, a strong inbound and outbound Contact Centre, a fully transactional website and a growing branch network.
Applying for a personal loan has become so easier with Bayport personal loan of up to R250,000 with this simple online loan application process.
In today’s article, I would like to show you How To Apply For Loans At Bayport Online In South Africa 2021.
After registration, a loan applicant in South Africa has to wait within a minute to find out if qualified for a Bayport personal loan.
Why apply for a Bayport Personal Loan In South Africa
As a Bayport customer, we want to make your journey with us a convenient and simple one. Here are some of the benefits that our customers enjoy:
- Free 24/7 Access to online statements: Easy access to online statements and to make secure payments
- 24/7 self-service on our mobile app: Dedicated and professional support via our Mobile App, Website or WhatsApp.
- Get a free credit health report: Get access to a free credit health report each month
- Your unsecured personal loan is insured: Your personal loan is insured in the event of death, disability or retrenchment.
How To Register And Apply For Bayport Loan In South Africa
Bayport offers a simple online loan application process with an answer in just minutes. It is a simple and convenient process to apply for a Bayport personal loan online. Follow the steps below to register and apply for loan in South Africa for 2021.
- Visit Bayport loan portal, www.bayportsa.com
- Register and activate your free Bayport account online
- Login to your Bayport account and apply for loan online
- Affordability assessment
- Sign your contract online for loan
- Now, Receive your personal loan from Bayport
You will need to provide us with your contact details and create a password for your Bayport account. You will then receive an email to activate your account – once received, click the ‘activate account’ button and proceed to login.
Once you login, you can start your online loan application by telling us a bit more about yourself, such as your income and expenditure details, your employment information and banking details. For faster response, please have your documents (listed below) ready for uploading.
After you have upload your documents and have submitted your application, we verify the information provided with the credit bureau. We then check how much you qualify for based on your affordability.
|Interest rate (APR)**
|Term of Loan
|Monthly Insurance Premium
|Monthly Service Fee
With the Bayport application process, it allows you to upload all your legal documents that are required to complete your application process.
Documents to provide for applying for a personal loan
- South African ID
- Proof of residence not older than 3 months
- Latest payslip
- Last 3 months’ bank statements
You can get a loan from R1000 up to R250,000 with flexible repayment terms.
A loan applicant in South Africa has to settle the other loans when applying for a personal loan and have one account to manage.
With Bayport, their footprint in South Africa covers all provinces and all popular mediums of communication.
Third largest Unsecured lender
Third largest short-term lender in South Africa.
- Bayport offers personal loans from R1,000 to R250,000
- Flexible repayment terms from 6 to 84 months
- A fixed interest rate throughout your loan term
- Settle other debts with a debt consolidated loan
- Ongoing financial wellness education and information
- Access to online financial calculators and tools
Dedicated and professional support via Mobile App, Website or WhatsApp
Bayport Contact In South Africa
This is the bayport head office contact number below.
- Website: www.bayportsa.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 087 287 4000
Thanks for reading this post about How to apply for loans from Bayport in South Africa For 2021.
It’s simple; all you need is a South African ID, a recent proof of residence not older than 3 months, latest payslip, last 3 months’ bank statements that shows your income, and two (2) passport.
Bayport has varieties of loans for its applicants in South Africa. These are: Short Term Loans, Medium Term Loans, Long Term Loans, My Budget Booster, My Funeral Cover and My Road Cover.