AirtelTigo SMS Bundle In Ghana
SMS, or Short Message Service, simplifies and streamlines communication. SMS, without a doubt, allows people to contact their loved ones with a single click.
Keep in mind that SMS is not free, and it used to consume a portion of mobile phone users’ call credit due to the lack of SMS bundles.
AirtelTigo is one of the companies that provide such services and these mobile telecommunications companies have brought network bundles solely for SMS to help retain their customer base.
In this article, we will look at the code that is used to easily purchase SMS bundles as an AirtelTigo customer.
AirtelTigo SMS Bundles
SMS bundles from AirtelTigo come in a variety of sizes and prices. You choose it based on the type that appeals to you the most. Keep in mind that, despite their low cost, these bundles have no expiration date.
The offers range from receiving 10 SMSs to receiving over 500 SMSs, and the type of bundle will be determined solely by the amount of money available.
These AirtelTigo SMS bundles are classified into several types, which are as follows:
- GHS1 for 100 minutes (same network), 5 minutes (other networks), 100 SMS, 20 MB data
- GHS2 for 250 minutes (same network), 12 minutes (other networks), 20 SMS, 50 MB data
- GHS3.5 for 160 minutes on the same network, 15 minutes on other networks, 60 SMS, 90 MB data
- GHS5 for 250 minutes (same network), 20 minutes (other networks), 4 minutes of international calls, 85 SMS, and 125 MB of data.
- GHS10 for 400 minutes on the same network, 52 minutes on other networks, 6 minutes on international
- calls, 40 SMS, 200 MB data.
- GHS20 for 800 minutes on the same network, 104 minutes on other networks, 12 minutes on international calls, 80 SMS, and 750 MB of data.
In November 2017, the merger of Airtel and Tigo resulted in the formation of AirtelTigo, Ghana’s second-largest mobile network operator.
AirtelTigo, a powerful, forward-thinking company with 10 million customers, offers a variety of telecom services, including business connectivity solutions, mobile phones, internet, and financial services.
AirtelTigo’s effective CSR initiatives make a difference in people’s lives. AirtelTigo aspires to contribute to a more sustainable future by providing cutting-edge goods and services that significantly benefit customers and other stakeholders in terms of economic, social, and environmental outcomes.