ADDCA Student Portal: How To Register, How To Login And Reset Password
ADDCA is regarded as one of the global leaders in ADHD Coach Training and Education. Due to this fact, it attracts a lot of students from all walks of life.
All ADDCA faculty are Certified Coaches – PCC/PCAC and/or MCC/MCAC – with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and/or the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC), the governing bodies of the Life Coaching and ADHD Coaching profession
About ADDCA (ADD Coach Academy)
Students from North and South America, Europe, Australia, Asia, and Africa attend the ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA), an internationally renowned coach training program.
The ICF and PAAC-certified instructors who teach for ADDCA use their own, specially developed coaching techniques and models, which they have been refining over many years.
Coaches empower their customers to make a good difference in their own lives while also experiencing the personal gratification of having their own business in a fulfilling profession. The largest and most reputable group of ADHD coaches in the world is certified annually by ADDCA.
How To Login To ADDCA Student Portal
You can be able to monitor your progress from anywhere in thew world when you log into your portal on the ADDCA website.
- Click on this link to be sent to the ADDCA student portal
- After providing your username and password, click Login.
- Once you get verified you will be automatically logged in.
What Happens When You Forget Your Password
If you complete the instructions below in the correct order, you can reset your ADDCA student portal login password if you have forgotten it:
- Use the “I Forgot My Password” option to recover a forgotten password.
- Type in your username in the space provided when you arrive at the new page.
- Please also include your *Email Address.
- Enter the text field with the security characters shown in the image.
- Your password will be changed by just clicking the “Reset Password” button.