Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro arrive with 108MP camera, Snapdragon 865.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 and Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro are officially released with four cameras each and Snapdragon 865 chipset. Both phones support wireless charging and are the first Xiaomi Mi branded devices with a punch hole in the display for the selfie camera.
The year 2020 has been a bless for smartphone producers as the Mobile World Congress is filled with awesome designed and well-functioning smartphones announced each and every week in the Mobile market.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 comes with a really amazing specs. Both the Mi 10 and 10 Pro are powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chip and get up to 12GB of RAM. You get a curved 6.67-inch AMOLED screen with an FHD+ resolution and support for 90Hz refresh rates. The display has an in-screen fingerprint reader and a hole-punch front-facing camera. Both models have a dual stereo speakers and are 5G-enabled out of the box. While both phones share the primary 108MP camera sensor as part of a quad-cam setup, the Mi 10 Pro takes the lead with better optics.
- Processor: Snapdragon 865
- OS: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- RAM: Up to 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: UFS 3.0, Up to 256GB (Mi 10), up to 512GB (Mi 10 Pro)
- Memory card: Not supported
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, 2,340 x 1,080, 19.5:9, HDR10+, 90HZ, 1,120 nits (Mi 10), or 1,200 nits ( Mi 10 Pro) peak brightness, Gorilla Glass 5
- Battery: 4,780mAh + 30W wired + 30W wireless + 10W reverse wireless charging (Mi 10), 4,500mAh + 50W wired + 30W wireless + 10W reverse wireless charging (Mi 10 Pro)
Camera — Mi 10
- Front Camera: 20MP
- Rear camera: (Mi 10) 108MP wide, f/1.69, 8K video, OIS, 7P lens + 13MP ultra-wide 123° + f/2.4 macro lens + f/2.4 depth sensor
Camera — Mi 10 Pro
- Rear camera: (Mi 10 Pro) 108MP wide, f/1.69, 8K video, OIS, 8P lens + 20MP ultra-wide 117° + 12MP portrait + 8MP telephoto, OIS, 10x hybrid zoom
Connectivity: Dual-SIM, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1
Dimensions: 162.6 x 74.8 x 8.96mm, 208g
Ports: USB Type-C
In summary, the Xiaomi Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro as arrived yesterday, went on sale earlier today of which both phones support wireless according to the Chinese manufacturer.
Prices And Availability in Ghana.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Series are expected to go on for sale in Ghana with the price range as follows:
- Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB/128GB – ~$573 (GH¢ 3,060)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB/256GB – ~$616 ( GH¢ 3,290)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 12GB/256GB – ~$673 (GH¢ 3,600)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 8GB/256GB – ~$716 (GH¢ 3823)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 12GB/256GB – ~$787 (GH¢ 4200)
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 12GB/512GB – ~$859 (GH¢ 4587)
- WhatsApp Now Has More Than 2 Billion Users Worldwide
- How To Buy Samsung Galaxy A50 for GH¢15 With Jumia Valentine’s Week Treasure Hunt
- The Use Of Drones In Agriculture
- Improving ICT In Basic Schools In Ghana
- How The Coronavirus Has Effected Tech Companies
Kindly help share across the various social media sites and also SUBSCRIBE to our e-mail subscribers’ list to receive our daily technological updates directly.