MTN Ghana mobile money service remains one of Ghana’s biggest mobile banking platform in Ghana. Sometime back withdrawing from the MTN Mobile Money wallet was solely facilitated by Mobile Money Merchants.
To make transactions easier for its customers, MTN has implemented the ATM Cash Out Service in partnership with some banks in Ghana. This ATM Cash Out Service allows customers the convenience and ease of withdrawing Money instantly from ATMs of Partner Banks anytime, anywhere with no card is required in process.
Some of these partnered banks are,
- Access bank
- Barclays Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
Below is a step by step procedures on how to cash out money from the ATM using MTN Mobile Money:
- Dial *170#
- Select option 8 for bank services
- Choose option 3 for ATM cash-out
- Select option 1 to generate the token.
- On the ATAM machine choose cardless transaction
- Choose MTN Mobile Money
- Enter your generated code\
- Enter your four digit secret pin code
- Enter your amount you want to withdraw between GHC 5 to GHC 400
- Enter your pin to authorize transaction
- Wait to receive your money from the ATM.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News