How To Withdraw Money From E-zwich In Ghana 2021
Withdrawing money from an e-zwich account has been one of the easiest thing to do ever – but a lot of people find it difficult to do.
Today, more people working under governmental agencies are using the services of e-zwich and do not know how they can make withdrawal from an e-zwich.
Students taking allowances, students that are receiving money from Loan Trust Fund Scheme all are paid on their e-zwich account.
In today’s article, I will be showing you how to withdraw money from your e-zwich card via any e-zwich authorized agent in Ghana.
Table of Contents
Requirements to withdraw money from your E-Zwich
- A working ezwich account with enough money
- Your e-zwich card must be linked to your bank
- ID card; Voter’s ID, Ghana Card, Driver’s License or Passport.
How to withdraw money from e-zwich
- Visit any bank (e-zwich agent) or ATM
- Request to withdraw funds on your e-zwich card from the teller
- Provide your E-zwich card and identification card
- The amount will load the desired amount to withdraw
- Your fingerprint will be taken
- The teller will process your data for cash to be ready
- Wait for the teller
Now, your money will be given to you after your data has been successfully processed.
This is how easier it is to withdraw money from your E-Zwich account at any bank (E-zwich agent) or ATM.
You are free to make use of the comment box below for anything you have difficulty in – about how to withdraw your money from your e-zwich card.