How To Transfer Your Contacts From Android To iPhone
A lot of smartphone users wished they could transfer their contacts from Android phone to iPhone.
This happens to us when we buy new smartphone and are much concerned about how we can get our contact details on that newly purchased.
Technology has improved and changed how we do things. It is now possible to transfer your contacts from one phone to the other — without any stress.
In today’s article, I will like to walk you through how you can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone.
Recommended: How To Create A Custom Ringtone For iPhones
These are how to transfer your contacts from Android to iPhone.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone Using VCF File
Using VCF File is another method you can use to transfer all your contacts from Android to iPhone device with the steps below.
- Open Contacts App on your Android phone
- Tap on the three dots to open the Settings and the select Import/Export
- Choose Export to Storage and a VCF file will be created and saved on your Android phone.
- Send the file to your iPhone. (via WhatsApp, Email or Facebook)
- Open the file on your iPhone
- There will be a prompt to Add All Contacts
- Accept and your contacts will be imported to your iPhone.
How To Transfer Contacts From Android to iPhone Using Google Account
Transferring contacts from Android to iPhone using Google Account with Sync is one of the easiest methods. This option allows you to sync your contacts to your Google account firstly, and proceed with other steps with your iPhone.
- Sync your contacts to your Google account
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap on Passwords and Accounts and input your Gmail account credentials and turn on the Contacts checker.
You are now done with transferring your contacts from Android to iPhone by the use of Google Sync.
It’s now time to know how you can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using the Move to iOS mobile app.
Move to iOS helps you migrate all your contacts, photos, messages, videos, email account and bookmarks from your Android device to your newly bought iOS device.
Now, open Move to iOS on your Android smartphone, the iOS device will create a WiFi network and connect to your Android.
Enter the security code that is attached to the network and the transfer process will initiate.
How To Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone using SIM card
Anybody using smartphone probably knows how to transfer contacts from one smartphone to the other using SIM Card. How this method works is that, you will copy your contacts from your Android device to the SIM card, insert this SIM card into your new iPhone — to paste it onto your iPhone.
You might be seeing this method as a bit complicated and here is the simple to follow guide for you.
- Open Contacts App on your Android smartphone and go to ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on Import/Export and Export to SIM.
- All contacts on your Android phone will be exported to the SIM Card, and you have to insert it into the iPhone.
- Now, turn on your iPhone and open the Settings app
- Tap on Contacts and then Import SIM Contacts
After this process, your contacts will be imported onto your iPhone’s contact list.
These are the methods we have for you on How To Transfer Your Contacts From Android To iPhone.
You may drop your other methods, concerns or suggestions about this article using the comment box.
- Everything You Need To Know About The New iPhone 12
- How To Pre-order iPhone 12 And iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Release Date, Specs, Price And Everything You Need To Know
- Smallest Upcoming Phone From Apple To Be Called iPhone 12 ‘Mini’
- How to Keep your iPhone from Overheating?
- Top 5 Reasons Why It Is Good To Use iPhone
- Causes Of Android Phone Explosions
- Top 8 Android 11 Features You Need To Look Out For Today
- 10 Best Waterproof Android Phones Of 2020