Strong Decoder Settings In Ghana
Strong is a worldwide corporation that manufactures television receivers, cables, antennae, amplifiers, and other television transmission equipment. The company was founded in 1996 as a subsidiary of Strong & CO ltd., a Japanese company. This decoder may be used in a variety of countries, including Ghana, and it includes a variety of channels to keep clients interested.
In this article, we’ll look at how to find the finest decoder channels and how to scan for them on your strong decoder.
Table of Contents
Channels On Strong Decoder
Strong decoder have their presence in many African nations, all of which are free to access. You must pay subscription fees to some broadcasting companies, such as MYTV, DSTV, in order to continue watching your favorite channels. However, with Strong decoder free to air channels, you just have to pay once and then you’re done; there are no monthly payments when you get the decoder
How to Get Channels On Strong Box Decoder
- Press MENU.
- Press on the RIGHT volume button.
- Input 0000 as password.
- Select MANUAL SCAN and press OK.
- Press the RED BUTTON on the remote and select transponder ASTRA 3A/3B.
- Press the GREEN BUTTON to add TP list.
- Input frequency 12522 in the space
- Go to symbol rate and input 27000
- Change the polarization to either V or H to make the bars change to green color.
- Press OK to scan. Once the channels are On Exit and enjoy!
The processes below are detailed steps pf how you can scan to get channels on some types of Stong box decoders. .
- First press the MENU option
- Now Select INSTALLATION and use 0000 as the password
- Now go to MANUAL SCAN.
- Press the RED BUTTON to choose 28.2 ASTRA 1N/2A/2F.
- Use the CHANNEL DOWN button to select the FREQUENCY.
- Now Press the GREEN Key and enter 12525 as the MULTI TV FREQUENCY.
- Use CHANNEL DOWN button to select the SYMBOL RATE and then enter 30000
- Set Polarization to vertical
- Start scanning for channels
- Press the EXIT button when done
RT 4950/SRT 4950H/4950E/4950M/
- Start by pressing MENU Choose INSTALLATION.
- Select the MANUAL SCAN option before pressing OK.
- Hit the SAT BUTTON and select ASTRA 2(28.2E)
- Press the RED BUTTON and enter 12525
- Use the CHANNEL DOWN button to select POLARIZATION.
- Next, choose the VER option VOLUME RIGHT button
Channels Strongbox (SRT 4330) decoder
- Press MENU on the remote.
- Press OK and input 0000.
- Go to TRANSPONDER and select 28E ASTRA 2A/2B/2F.
- Press the YELLOW button to edit.
- Input 12522 on FREQUENCY.
- Go to SYMBOL RATE and input 27000.
- Press the RED button to scan and then press OK.
- Press OK to save.
- Press EXIT to leave menu when done