Snapchat Score: How To Calculate & How To Gain More Snap Score
It should come as no surprise that so many people use Snapchat given how important our smartphones are to our daily lives. Happily, Snapchat recognizes and honours its most active accounts.
The skill of increasing user interaction is something Snapchat has perfected. The Snapchat score, a cryptic number that only partially reveals your activity level on the social media network, has been added to make their app more game-like. Nevertheless, Snapchat is reticent to disclose the precise formula used to determine that score.
How to Check Your Snapchat Score
Finding your Snapchat score is simpler than you would imagine and below are the process.
- By touching on your “Bitmoji icon” or, if you don’t have one, the circle in the upper left-hand corner, you can access your profile screen.
- Beneath your Snapcode image, locate your Display Name. To find out more information, look underneath that. Your Snapchat Score is the number that appears between your username and zodiac sign.
- To see two additional digits, use the “Snapchat Score” button. The amount of photos you’ve sent and received is shown here.
How To Gain More Snap Score
Send several snaps at once
You receive 1 point for each photo you send to a buddy. This is how it functions. Therefore, if you begin sending snaps to several buddies at once, you can gain an extra point. If you share a snap to 10 people, for instance, you might get 10–11 points.
How can I send several photos at once?
Snapchat allows you to send a single snap to numerous friends. Simply choose the recipients’ names from the list and tap the white “Send” arrow. When you press the “Send” arrow once more, this picture will be sent to every person you’ve chosen.
Send more snap frequently
Endeavour to send as many Snapchats as you can regularly (but this does not mean you should send one every hour!). It aids in daily improvement of your Snapchat score. There is a Snapchat Score cheat if you aren’t able to send snaps frequently or if your score plateaus within a few days. For a couple days, log out or shut down your Snapchat account. As a result, Snapchat will give you six gap rewards and increase your Snapchat Score when you return.
Avoid using direct messaging
No points are awarded for sending or receiving messages. In order to interact with your pals, you can be imaginative enough to take pictures of your texts and send them to them. You must take all required steps to raise your snap score because that is the main objective.
View pending snaps
For each snap you open, you receive one point. Click the red button next to the sender’s name for photos or the purple button for videos to view an unread snap. No points are awarded for repeating any of these.
Add images to your story
Consider adding more pictures to your story. You will receive one point for each snap that you add. To add a picture to your story, tap the “Send” arrow button, followed by the “My Story” circle in the upper-left corner of the recipient’s screen.
How much points can you earn on Snapchat?
You’ll probably enjoy Snapchat the most if you concentrate on utilizing it to connect with your pals, as you would with any social media platform. Making use of the amusing filters will make you all laugh, and your score will rise without any work.
What To Do If Your Snapchat Score Isn’t Updating
Don’t be concerned about going on a break and losing points because your Snap score cannot decrease. Don’t get alarmed, if you have been using the app frequently and your Snapchat score hasn’t changed. To ensure that your efforts aren’t in vain, follow these steps:
- Ensure the latest version of your software is installed.
- Linger a few hours; there might just be a bug or Snapchat might be experiencing technical difficulties. Reboot your phone, then check the result once more the next day.
- Speak to Snapchat customer service. In the most unlikely case, they could be able to assist in resolving your particular issue.