Get your certified supporting documents ready.
You will need:
• South African ID document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or Smart ID card)
• ID of parents and/or guardian (Or death certificate where applicable)
• Pay advice/ letter of employment/pension advice stating income. Should not be older than 3 months (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income).
Apply for NSFAS Online
First, you’ll need to visit the NSFAS website and register to make an account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to fill out the online application form.
- This process can take about 30 minutes
- You’ll need to have certified scanned copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parents’ income (if they are employed)
- Death Certificate/s (if parents are dead)
- Doctor’s Certificate (if permanently disabled)
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News