In this article, we will look at how you can recharge on MTN Ghana. If you are an MTN subscriber and want to recharge your account, this is the right post for you.
There are many ways you can recharge your MTN account; one is by using a scratch card, the other through credit transfer agents and Mobile Money. You can also recharge your account, such as using ExpressPay, Palmpay, etc.
We will only look at how to recharge your MTN airtime balance using a scratch card and MTN Mobile Money.
How to Recharge MTN account Using Scratch Card
The code for recharging your MTN account using a scratch card is *134*PIN#. You will replace the PIN with your scratch card number.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to recharge your MTN account using a scratch card.
- Buy a scratch card from any MTN transfer agents or credit card sellers.
- Scratch the card with a coin to reveal the PIN number.
- On your phone, dial *134*PIN# and replace the PIN with the 13 digits PIN number on the scratch card.
- Wait for some seconds. You will receive an SMS confirming you have successfully recharged your account.
How to Recharge MTN Account Using Mobile Mobile
If you want to recharge your MTN account, you see MoMo, then follow the steps below.
- Dial *170#.
- Choose 3. Airtime & Bundles
- Select 1. Airtime
- Select 1. Self to make the arirtime for yourself.
- Enter amount. If you want to make GHS3.5 (3 cedis, 50 pesewas), then you need to enter just 3.5.
- Enter your Mobile Money PIN to confirm.
- You will receive an SMS that you have successfully received your airtime.
You can also make credit transfers from any MTN transfer agent anywhere. Just mention your number to them, and they will send the amount of credit you want. Note that, making airtime more than 50 pesewas from either an agent or from mobile money gives you some bonus.
Thank you for reading from ICT Catalogue as a Tech blog in Ghana. You are free to share this post across the various social media platforms, and also follow us on; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube.
For interesting ICT tips and tricks, you can always check ICT Catalogue for everyday ICT Diary, Learn ICT, ICT In Ghana, Tech Apps, Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Cloud Computing, IoT, Tech Reviews, Best ICT Hacks, How To’s, Latest ICT Career & Exams, Job Opportunities, IT Scholarships, IT Schools, Startups and ICT News