Insignia Fire TV Remote App for Android
Numerous third-party Insignia TV remote apps are available in the Google Play Store for Android. It’s significant to remember that Insignia hasn’t officially created an app for their televisions.
Independent programmers and other software companies developed these applications. If your Insignia TV is the Fire TV version, the official FireTV remote app may be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store.
The Fire TV Remote app offers voice search, playback controls, and navigation. It also has a keyboard so you can fast-type while doing the search. The app includes additional features including TV settings and a channel list.
We’ll guide you through the Android Insignia fire TV remote app in this article. Also, we’ll demonstrate to you how to reset the Insignia Fire TV remote and many more.
How to Set Up the Insignia Fire TV Remote App for Android
- Firstly, download and install the Fire TV app from Play Store.
- Then make sure your phone and Insignia TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Sign in to the FireTV Remote app on your phone by opening your Amazon account and entering your username and password.
- Select your Insignia TV from the list of available TVs in the app, then enter the PIN to connect.
- Then start controlling the Insignia TV from the digital remote in the app.
How to Reset Basic Insignia Fire TV Remotes
Follow the steps below to reset a basic Insignia Fire TV remote:
- Firstly, you have to press and hold the Home button.
- Then press the Menu button three times while holding the Home button.
- Release the Home button.
- Then you have to press the Menu button nine times.
- Remove the batteries from your Insignia Fire TV remote.
- Next, unplug your Fire TV from the power outlet and wait 60 seconds.
- Then plug in your Fire TV to the power and put the batteries back in the remote.
- Press and hold the Home button for 40 seconds when the Home Screen appears.
Your remote should be successfully linked with your Fire TV and returned to default settings after roughly 60 seconds of setup.
How to Reset Insignia Fire TV without Remote
- Firstly plug out your Fire TV from the power outlet.
- Then press and hold the Power button.
- Plug your TV back in the power outlet while holding the Power button.
- When the Fire TV turns on, you can release the Power button.
- Then press the Power button two times to highlight “wipe data/factory reset”.
- The Power button has to be pressed and hold to select the highlighted opinion.
- With the power button held down, pick “yes” by highlighting it.
Can I Use Mobile Device Like a Fire TV Remote?
You can use a mobile device like a Fire TV remote. Just follow the steps below:
- Your mobile device and your Fire TV device should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Your mobile device should now be the Fire TV app open.
- On the screen, choose an available device.
- Observe the instruction displayed on the screen.
- Control the chosen Fire TV device by using the on-screen keyboard, menu menus, and other controls.
How Can the Fire TV Remote be Resynced to My Insignia TV?
- Wait at least 60 seconds after removing the fire TV.
- The Menu, Left, and Back buttons should all be pressed and held simultaneously.
- Wait five seconds after releasing the buttons.
- Take the batteries out of your remote control.
- Wait for 60 seconds while the Fire TV is plugged in.
- Put the remote’s batteries back inside.
Why am I having Issues with the Insignia Fire TV remote?
Remove the power adapter from the wall outlet or Fire TV device if yours isn’t working. Start the fire TV’s reset by simultaneously hitting the menu, back, and left buttons while it is still off. A minimum of 10 seconds must be held during each of them.
How to Pair an Unresponsive Amazon Fire TV Stick Remote
If your Amazon Fire TV Stick remote is not responding, you may connect it by pressing and holding the Home button for 10 seconds, or until the light on the top of the remote begins to flash erratically. Once paired, your remote’s light will either flash three times in blue or you’ll receive a message on the screen.
If you’re trying to link a remote that has already been paired with your Fire TV Stick or another device, this approach may still work. If it doesn’t work, you may try pairing your remote again after resetting it.
How to Pair a Replacement Remote to Your Fire TV
- On your Fire TV Stick remote, click the Home button.
- Next, go to Settings. To achieve this, use your remote’s right directional button to keep the gear symbol on the right highlighted. To access the Settings menu, use the down directional button on your remote control.
- Then select Controllers & Bluetooth Device.
- Select Amazon Fire TV Remotes.
- Then click Add New Remote. The discoverable remotes that your Amazon Fire TV finds will be listed on the screen.
- On your “new” remote, press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds. The remote you are trying to pair is indicated by this. It will display on the screen after your Fire Stick has detected your new remote.
- The Select button on your “old” remote should then be pressed to confirm. The Select button is then located in the center of the top ring of your remote.
- Once your new remote is listed on the screen, you can use it.
Note: Your Fire Stick may accommodate up to 7 remote controls. You’ll have to unpair one of them if you’ve used up your allotted amount of time. In the Controllers & Bluetooth Devices settings, locate your remote to accomplish this. Next, select by pressing the Select button after pressing the three-line menu button.
We hope this article has helped you to know more about the Insignia Fire TV remote app for Android. Also, we know this article has guided you on how to reset the Insignia Fire TV remote.